closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Got a TopCashback account and wanted to try Gousto?

Got a TopCashback account and wanted to try Gousto?

If so then its a good time to try them out which will cost you about £4.00 in total for 4 meals for 4 (16 meals )
    60% off your first order ( around £19 ) and then get £15 cash back from TopCashback.
    I would say that you would need to be small eaters to make them stretch to 4 people however its about adequate for 3.
    Tbh its pretty good quality stuff and the recipes are easy to follow as you get all ingredients.
    Would I pay £40+ full price?…probably not however if you like convenience then the next 2 orders you get 25% off.
    Thought id give the heads up…if only for a bit of cheap grub!
    FFF

i dont trust topcashback, i bought car insurance through them a couple of years back and i did not get any cashback as promised because i had an add-on on my internet browser that they didnt like. Twits look for any excuse not to pay you

I use topcashback all the time without issue and bought a Gousto box through them a while back. I think it cost me £16 for £16 meals in total. A meal for four is actually two meals for two which was good for the two of us.

We certainly found the portion sizes more than adequate, they weren’t small by any means.

No problem with TCB either - always lists what will stop you getting cash back.

Thanks FFF, I've gone with that.

As to TCB, only praise from me, very few issues with payouts over 10+ years and any that do are normally fixed when raised with CS. TCB aren't responsible for user error (especially where clearly spelled out on their site).

Quote Originally Posted by jukeboxs View Post
    Thanks FFF, I've gone with that.

As to TCB, only praise from me, very few issues with payouts over 10+ years and any that do are normally fixed when raised with CS. TCB aren't responsible for user error (especially where clearly spelled out on their site).
    No worries, my FIL has been using them for probably that amount of time also and has racked up about £1400 back, its just everyday stuff that he has needed and as he says, some things don't pay out but most do and if he didn't do it with them he wouldn't get a penny so he's quids in.
    Gousto is in there already and waiting payment.
    Just realised that they had changed the terms, we’re actually £6.00 up, when we did it last week it was £24 back on a £18 order.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky Four Fingers View Post
    No worries, my FIL has been using them for probably that amount of time also and has racked up about £1400 back, its just everyday stuff that he has needed and as he says, some things don't pay out but most do and if he didn't do it with them he wouldn't get a penny so he's quids in.
    Very true, it goes against the old adage that nothing in life is free. (o; The main TCB issues I've experienced are partially refunded orders, but a message to CS usually sorts it out.