closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Coming to a town near me……………….(Rolex)

Grand Master
    Blog Entries

Coming to a town near me……………….(Rolex)

It would appear that my local Rolex ad (Michael Spiers) are opening a new showroom in Taunton and from the hoarding its going to be stocking Tudor too.

The question is are they moving from their existing premises or is this going to be a standalone boutique?

Last edited by ben4watches; 2nd June 2023 at 15:59.
    Cheers,

Ben

..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers

" an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

Grand Master
    Get your name down for something before the mad rush.

Imagine they’ll be plenty of opening special offers.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Imagine they’ll be plenty of opening special offers.
    Buy now! And only wait 5 years instead of 10

A shop where you won’t be able to buy the watch you want ;)

In Liverpool today, and the same is happing to Goldsmiths. It’s transitioning to a mainly Rolex boutique but with some other brands.

I’m sure you will be able to come in to this edifice, try any watch you like, make a decision then be told, it’s an expression of interest, not a wait list, we are interesting a relationship, what have you bought from us?

Hard to get excited about it

D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by helidoc View Post
    In Liverpool today, and the same is happing to Goldsmiths. It’s transitioning to a mainly Rolex boutique but with some other brands.

I’m sure you will be able to come in to this edifice, try any watch you like, make a decision then be told, it’s an expression of interest, not a wait list, we are interesting a relationship, what have you bought from us?

Hard to get excited about it

D
    They had already built a Rolex room at the back of the shop, tons of space, loads of empty display cases and a few demo watches for punters to be told this is the watch you cannot buy. I always found it strange that the staff were wearing the watches that people were told were impossible to get. I tried a few watches on and the suit who dealt with me had a BLRO on and he proudly told me he had a white Daytona at home.

Helps explain why the waiting lists are so long.

Maybe an even bigger empty display with no watches to sell will serve the great people of Merseyside well.

Wonder how many Rolex watches will have found their way to Eurovision and the Open at Hoylake. I’m guessing shortages won’t be an issue for the latter.