closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Pelagos 39 aftermarket straps

Craftsman

Pelagos 39 aftermarket straps

Firstly apologies if this has been covered on here already. I’m in the market for a rubber strap to replace the one that Tudor supply with the Pelagos 39. Although the factory strap looks pretty cool, it’s not very comfortable on wrist and feels pretty poor quality. Sliding the keepers while it’s on wrist is a complete ordeal. I’m aware that there are several 21mm rubber straps available on the market (both straight and curved end) but I’m looking for one that integrates into the endlinks like the Tudor one. Grateful for your help. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Soak the stock rubber strap in boiling water to soften it up. At the top area where it begins to widen & is a bit thick, I forcefully bent it so that it now curves rather flat. Fits around the wrist much better now.

Not much can do about the rubber keepers but over time it becomes easier.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Thanks very much! I’ll try that.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

I have been wearing my recently purchased P39 on the Tudor supplied rubber but I would also be interested in anything else that may fit as an alternative,but I also do like how the rubber fits into the end links.

I havent tried it or sized the bracelet yet thinking about it, so I suppose that must say something about the rubber.