timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 68 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,400 of 5632

Thread: Premier League 2023-24

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoat View Post
    We are refereed to different standards week in week out
    Agreed - no player punishment for referee abuse last week, nothing again for Guardiola’s antics at half time today.

No other team would get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilT View Post
    Agreed - no player punishment for referee abuse last week, nothing again for Guardiola’s antics at half time today.

No other team would get away with it.
    We’ve been charged for the players .
    What Pep did at half time wasn’t in any way wrong. He spoke to the officials asking them for the reasoning behind the time decisions ( which he is entitled to do btw ) whilst keeping other members of his staff away .
    Contrast this with Jurgen and his strop with the Amazon interviewer .
    Keep up .

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Fair play, I’ll pipe down now. Lots of us have strong views about lots of topics but as has been said, it is only a game and this is the G&D and I’m guilty of forgetting that.

Particularly Ivan and the man who hates TAG, it was never my intention to fall out with you. Feel free to revel in the pleasure of us getting smashed by Ange Ball this afternoon.
    Full respect for this post.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

That Romero’s a nice young man isn’t he.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Keep up .
    You let yourself down right at the end. No need.

Animal. Never learns. How the hell is it not a red card?

Quote Originally Posted by Space Traveller View Post
    That Romero’s a nice young man isn’t he.

Master
    I thought it was a red for the stamp with his lead foot and a yellow for the follow up trip with the other.

No idea how that can be justified.

From you who said people with expensive watches deserve to be violently mugged for them to ‘restore the balance’. P*as off you self-righteous bellend. And while I’m at it, if you’d care to disprove anything I said in my posts you’ve quoted, I’m all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    I've always had my doubts about you and now confirmed in spades. Seriously, you're a disgrace.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by xxnick1975 View Post

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s probably Matty Cash’s fault.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by xxnick1975 View Post

Yap yap yap

Quote Originally Posted by PhilT View Post
    You let yourself down right at the end. No need.
    Apologies if it upset you but you did come out with a couple of digs yourself, no ?

Good performance from Spurs tonight. Is it fatigue from Newcastle ? Spurs are equally disjointed with players out etc .

Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    Yap yap yap
    Can you two act like etc etc etc ? ;)

Nope. Romanian fans.

Master
    From you who said people with expensive watches deserve to be violently mugged for them to ‘restore the balance’. P*as off you self-righteous bellend. And while I’m at it, if you’d care to disprove anything I said in my posts you’ve quoted, I’m all ears.
    Maybe try reading the hillsborough enquiry notes and you’ll find you are incorrect ?

You’ve stated something that has been confirmed as completely untrue by the investigation.

As for “ I know people who saw people getting robbed for tickets “ stop it.

Again get some footage up of Liverpool fans robbing tickets off each other in Istanbul. It’s a complete myth, didn’t happen.

What I will confirm is a couple of hundred bunking in at the 2005 final. That is a fact.

I'm not staying involved in this discussion as we have different views that aren't for shifting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Drago View Post
    Maybe try reading the hillsborough enquiry notes and you’ll find you are incorrect ?

You’ve stated something that has been confirmed as completely untrue by the investigation.

As for “ I know people who saw people getting robbed for tickets “ stop it.

Again get some footage up of Liverpool fans robbing tickets off each other in Istanbul. It’s a complete myth, didn’t happen.

What I will confirm is a couple of hundred bunking in at the 2005 final. That is a fact.

Spurs thoroughly deserved that win today. They're always likely to give someone a hiding at home playing the way they do and it just happened to be us. I'm more disappointed that we let Richarlison score than the defeat. We need to get players back to fitness. Two returned today with another ten still out. Onwards and upwards.

I can see how a deliberate stamp on somebody’s ankle, followed by a trip would prove embarrassing for our resident Spurs man baby.

Master
    Spurs thoroughly deserved that win today. They're always likely to give someone a hiding at home playing the way they do and it just happened to be us. I'm more disappointed that we let Richarlison score than the defeat. We need to get players back to fitness. Two returned today with another ten still out. Onwards and upwards.
    I know the scores might suggest otherwise, but Pope isn’t really being missed is he? I thought Dubravka seemed solid enough.

Master

Premier League 2023-24

I'm not staying involved in this discussion as we have different views that aren't for shifting.
    You’re claiming things that aren’t true.

You’re claiming things that have been proven to be untrue by enquiries and investigations.

Yet you continue to claim they are true ?

Youre views aren’t for shifting even with actual evidence that they are wrong.

You’re either a moron or just so anti Liverpool you can’t operate with any rational thought.

I’m going with both.

You don’t live in Liverpool.

You live Crosby ways which isn’t in Liverpool.

Really. Wow 22 years living here and I never knew that. Thanks Ivan. Much appreciated. Is it like London (live within the sound of the bells), where you have to live within the sound of that famous Anfield roar to be living in Liverpool? Gutted. I thought my Liverpool postcode made me a part of that clan….

Like I said, I’m out. Think what you like, as will I.

You’re claiming things that aren’t true.

You’re claiming things that have been proven to be untrue by enquiries and investigations.

Yet you continue to claim they are true ?

Youre views aren’t for shifting even with actual evidence that they are wrong.

You’re either a moron or just so anti Liverpool you can’t operate with any rational thought.

I’m going with both.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemoon7 View Post
    Really. Wow 22 years living here and I never knew that. Thanks Ivan. Much appreciated. Is it like London (live within the sound of the bells), where you have to live within the sound of that famous Anfield roar to be living in Liverpool? Gutted. I thought my Liverpool postcode made me a part of that clan….
    No it’s actually living in the place you claim ?

You don’t live in Liverpool ? Crosby isn’t in Liverpool ? It’s in Sefton.

Southport has a Preston postcode. It isn’t in Preston.

From you who said people with expensive watches deserve to be violently mugged for them to ‘restore the balance’.
    Except I didn't say that, but crack on.

Going back to your original bleatings, you picked a target, took aim, and the gun backfired.

'All Liverpool fans are vile', says the Newcastle fan disparaging the dead and the findings of an extensive public inquiry that revealed the exact opposite of what you stated.

As I said, you're a disgrace.
    Last edited by Onelasttime; 10th December 2023 at 21:11.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by hilly10 View Post
    Everton won again. Just thought I would mention it because no one else on here does. We have a team now that are Dogs of War.
    Ever seen the deduction I've been rooting for Everton to beat the drop, they're certainly having a good go!

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Master
    Right back to footy.

Everton are on a roll, hope they can get a couple of seasons of stability back and press on.

Still 100% believe Howe is gone in the summer.

I get why you’d say that. Not because he’s done anything wrong, on the contrary, he’s hardly put a foot wrong. But at the level the owners aspire to be at, I think they’ll be ruthless if a ‘top’ coach becomes available. Personally I think he’ll get another full season. Never say never though.

Right back to footy.

Everton are on a roll, hope they can get a couple of seasons of stability back and press on.

Still 100% believe Howe is gone in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Just stuck £500 on Man City to win at evens. Easy money
    I put £30 on at half time and just cashed out for £65.
    You must have generous bookies... I put a (far smaller) bet on City soon after they went behind and they were still odds on at 10/11 to win.

Spurs were fabulous (again) today and I absolutely love the fast passing game. Although a world class centre back, Romero is a scary liability with his rash challenges. Very lucky not to be shown red again today.

Master
    So, we’ve been charged with something and you decide we are guilty ?
    That’s definitely how it works.
    What you can’t bring yourself to admit, is that you have literally no idea what we are charged with, do you ?
    The only cheats in this conversation until the much anticipated verdict is your stain of a club .
    Again .
    Cult .
    I knew you were guilty of it long before the charges as does anyone else with half a brain. Of course I know what you have been charged with you are the one that seems afraid to say it 😂.

I get why you’d say that. Not because he’s done anything wrong, on the contrary, he’s hardly put a foot wrong. But at the level the owners aspire to be at, I think they’ll be ruthless if a ‘top’ coach becomes available. Personally I think he’ll get another full season. Never say never though.
    They'd be mad to get rid of him, you only have to look at Chelsea to see the effects of sacking managers to get a "name" in. Howe's an excellent coach, but he hasn't got the squad to cope with all the extra games this season. Seems like a really decent chap as well. I'm sure you'll get over this blip.

I agree for all the reasons you mentioned. My ideal scenario is that he becomes our SAF / Wenger.

They'd be mad to get rid of him, you only have to look at Chelsea to see the effects of sacking managers to get a "name" in. Howe's an excellent coach, but he hasn't got the squad to cope with all the extra games this season. Seems like a really decent chap as well. I'm sure you'll get over this blip.

No it’s actually living in the place you claim ?

You don’t live in Liverpool ? Crosby isn’t in Liverpool ? It’s in Sefton.

Southport has a Preston postcode. It isn’t in Preston.

Would you say people from Bootle aren’t in Liverpool either Ivan? That’s Sefton too….. dear oh dear, you are a daft lad aren’t you….. I have a couple of houses in Aigburth. Will that allow me to be part of the gang?

Master
    Yap yap yap
    Always had you down as one of the more level-headed members of the forum, Tony. However, Romeros challenge today was far more vindictive than Matty Cash's. Even you should see that, Tony. OK, Bentancur had just come back from injury but if he’s not 100%, the manager shouldn’t have played him, simple as that. You can’t expect opposition players to go easy on someone because they were previously injured. The shite I’ve read about Cash getting his comeuppance in the return leg is bizarre.

Football brings out the best and the worst in people but this whole thread is going down the pan, to the point of it being worthy of the Bear Pit!

Quote Originally Posted by Halitosis View Post
    You must have generous bookies... I put a (far smaller) bet on City soon after they went behind and they were still odds on at 10/11 to win.

Spurs were fabulous (again) today and I absolutely love the fast passing game. Although a world class centre back, Romero is a scary liability with his rash challenges. Very lucky not to be shown red again today.
    Was a red all day long in my opinion. He needs to have a word with himself.

Quote Originally Posted by stefaulkner View Post
    Always had you down as one of the more level-headed members of the forum, Tony. However, Romeros challenge today was far more vindictive than Matty Cash's. Even you should see that, Tony. OK, Bentancur had just come back from injury but if he’s not 100%, the manager shouldn’t have played him, simple as that. You can’t expect opposition players to go easy on someone because they were previously injured. The shite I’ve read about Cash getting his comeuppance in the return leg is bizarre.

Football brings out the best and the worst in people but this whole thread is going down the pan, to the point of it being worthy of the Bear Pit!
    Not sure what point you’re making. See my post above.

As for the thread, a few rabid Liverpool and City fans made sure it was going down the pan many many months ago.
    Last edited by learningtofly; 10th December 2023 at 22:21.

Master
    Was a red all day long in my opinion. He needs to have a word with himself.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure what point you’re making. See my post above.

As for the thread, a few rabid Liverpool and City fans made sure it was going down with pan many many months ago.
    Point is, you hadn’t made that post when I made my point.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusir View Post
    I knew you were guilty of it long before the charges as does anyone else with half a brain. Of course I know what you have been charged with you are the one that seems afraid to say it .
    Were you in The Wizard of Oz ?

Point is, you hadn’t made that post when I made my point.
    Fair point

Master
    Were you in The Wizard of Oz ?
    actually quarter of a brain should be sufficient

Master
    I agree for all the reasons you mentioned. My ideal scenario is that he becomes our SAF / Wenger.
    Eddie Howe

behave

Master
    Would you say people from Bootle aren’t in Liverpool either Ivan? That’s Sefton too….. dear oh dear, you are a daft lad aren’t you….. I have a couple of houses in Aigburth. Will that allow me to be part of the gang?
    No Bootle isn’t in Liverpool either and never has been.

It was Lancashire up until 1868, self governed until 1974 and from that point became part of Sefton.

I don’t know what your issue is here ?

Just move to one of your properties in Aigburth if it means that much to you to say you live in Liverpool.

Master
    We’ve been charged for the players .
    What Pep did at half time wasn’t in any way wrong. He spoke to the officials asking them for the reasoning behind the time decisions ( which he is entitled to do btw ) whilst keeping other members of his staff away .
    Contrast this with Jurgen and his strop with the Amazon interviewer .
    Keep up .
    how is anything a manager says to an interview analogous to a manager having a go at officials, that’s just more nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusir View Post
    how is anything a manager says to an interview analogous to a manager having a go at officials, that’s just more nonsense.
    If Pep was “ having a go “ at the officials , he will be charged , right?
    £50 says he won’t be .
    See who’s talking nonsense then .

Master
    It’s not an unhealthy obsession, it’s a genuine hatred.
    That might just be the most moronic thing I've read on this thread, and there's some fierce competition here. If that's how you genuinely feel about Liverpudlians then I can assure you that the issue lies within you, and not with the 1/2m+ people you're aiming the hatred at.

4 posts in and you’re informed it’s Romanians who were taking photos in the stand 45 mins before kick off.
    228 posts in that thread with 227 of them saying it was either sick trolling or just a bit of bantz but all agreed on the reference, and just one saying they were just some Romanian day trippers who'd brought a flag and you chose to believe that one post? Breathtaking ignorance if so.

Hard to disagree with that. Maybe like the F1 thread which went to shit in the G&D the 24/25 PL thread should also go there.

Master
    If Pep was “ having a go “ at the officials , he will be charged , right?
    £50 says he won’t be .
    See who’s talking nonsense then .
    sorry my mistake he was being very professional , if he isn’t charged that’s just city getting away with it as usual.

No Bootle isn’t in Liverpool either and never has been.

It was Lancashire up until 1868, self governed until 1974 and from that point became part of Sefton.

I don’t know what your issue is here ?

Just move to one of your properties in Aigburth if it means that much to you to say you live in Liverpool.

Thanks for the history lesson. I am quite happy where I am thanks. My point is that you are basically saying that people that live within a couple of miles of Anfield and Liverpool city centre are not living in Liverpool because they are in Bootle. It’s a borough of Liverpool. Albeit with a different council. Are proper scousers only those that pay council tax to Liverpool local authority? Would you say people that live in London aren’t Londoners if they live in one of the boroughs that make up London? Are you not a Mancunian if you live in one of the boroughs? You wonder why people think some reds are delusional. Clearly it’s not just football….

As someone else pointed out a little earlier, you took a thread from RAWK with 228 posts about the Steau flag. Only one was agreeing with your deluded explanation and you used that to back up your argument. I guess the other 227 and the media at the time were all wrong….

Jesus Christ…… I’ve just had a thought. How am I going to tell my missus of 28 years that she has been wrong about where she thinks she comes from for all of her life. That is going to mess her Christmas up…… that photograph she has of her and Alan Kennedy holding the European cup aloft will no doubt be shredded….. she will be distraught. That’s on you fella. Some things are best left buried…. A bit like your explanation of the mystery Romanian reds with that naughty flag….

Can you two act like etc etc etc ? ;)
    I’m not arguing with anyone, nor would I waste my time doing so. You’ve played the main role in reducing this thread to a complete waste of time for almost every other poster. Well done, give yourself a pat on the back.

Master
    Thanks for the history lesson. I am quite happy where I am thanks. My point is that you are basically saying that people that live within a couple of miles of Anfield and Liverpool city centre are not living in Liverpool because they are in Bootle. It’s a borough of Liverpool. Albeit with a different council. Are proper scousers only those that pay council tax to Liverpool local authority? Would you say people that live in London aren’t Londoners if they live in one of the boroughs that make up London? Are you not a Mancunian if you live in one of the boroughs? You wonder why people think some reds are delusional. Clearly it’s not just football….

As someone else pointed out a little earlier, you took a thread from RAWK with 228 posts about the Steau flag. Only one was agreeing with your deluded explanation and you used that to back up your argument. I guess the other 227 and the media at the time were all wrong….

Jesus Christ…… I’ve just had a thought. How am I going to tell my missus of 28 years that she has been wrong about where she thinks she comes from for all of her life. That is going to mess her Christmas up…… that photograph she has of her and Alan Kennedy holding the European cup aloft will no doubt be shredded….. she will be distraught. That’s on you fella. Some things are best left buried…. A bit like your explanation of the mystery Romanian reds with that naughty flag….

You’re the delusional one, you’re claiming places are in Liverpool because they are a “couple of miles away”

Wrong again…..Bootle isn’t a borough of Liverpool. It’s never been a borough of Liverpool in the history of its existence. It’s a borough of Sefton.

Why are you asking me about people living in London and Manchester boroughs ? What relevance does that have to Crosby and Bootle ? They aren’t boroughs of Liverpool ?

I don’t understand what your issue is here, Crosby and Bootle aren’t in Liverpool. This isn’t my opinion it’s fact.

You’re the delusional one, you’re claiming places are in Liverpool because they are a “couple of miles away”

Wrong again…..Bootle isn’t a borough of Liverpool. It’s never been a borough of Liverpool in the history of its existence. It’s a borough of Sefton.

Why are you asking me about people living in London and Manchester boroughs ? What relevance does that have to Crosby and Bootle ? They aren’t boroughs of Liverpool ?

I don’t understand what your issue is here, Crosby and Bootle aren’t in Liverpool. This isn’t my opinion it’s fact.

Ok Ivan. Happy Christmas fella….

I used to work in Liverpool and Southport. Most people I met from the Bootle area considered themselves to be Scousers. This got less the further you went out past Crosby.