closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Pequignet Concorde

Pequignet Concorde

Just having a browse and came across this new model from Pequignet to celebrate their fiftieth anniversary. Measures 40mm and comes with the new in-house Initial calibre, which has all parts sourced from within 80km of the factory. Costs 4,000 euros with pre-orders being taken for September delivery. Looks great to my eyes, but my eyes are usually drawn to things that are outside the norm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks fantastic and having owned a Pequignet I can attest to the excellent quality. They are the sort of company who could be a sleeper hit as they have excellent in house movements and superb designs. This ought to be a hit for them and 4k Euros is a bargain for what you get

Quote Originally Posted by robert75 View Post
    Brands really need to get off the whole integrated bracelet bandwagon now its just so last year.

Sorry that looks more like a kickstarter brand the movement is the only nice looking thing there.
    Personally I think all their designs are a bit off. Not my cuppa at all, despite Ryan acting as a brand ambassador.

Quote Originally Posted by robert75 View Post
    Brands really need to get off the whole integrated bracelet bandwagon now its just so last year.
    Much like vintage lume and green dials, I think the integrated bracelet thing had run it’s course.

Green dial, integrated bracelet, and I’m sorry to say, quite ugly. Sorry to be negative

D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pequignet Concorde

Might be different in the metal but looks like a kickstarter watch in those pics. Couldn’t spend even half of 4k on it.

Available for 3k Euros at Ocarat BTW with discount code

I really like that, does remind me of the BR05 though, which isn't a bad thing as I was very close to buying one a few years ago.

* Just read that there's no micro adjust on the clasp, so probably a non starter for me at that price.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Last edited by leo1790; 29th May 2023 at 08:58.

Craftsman
    The 40mm version somehow looks odd, the 36mm seems better proportioned. Could be quite nice I think, especially with the grey dial.

Master
    They're a brand I could see myself buying given the power reserve, in house movement and being a smaller manufacturer, all attractive differences. Value for money is such a subjective judgement and majority agreement seems centered largely on market desirability.

I really wish they'd approached the bracelet in a way that allowed the watch to be worn with non-OEM straps, as I dislike most bracelets, and especially that one, which is (almost literally) neither fish-nor-fowl.

The watch head is great - very attractive: like a B&R but with much better overall proportions. Eu4K seems a bargain.

Blog Entries
    Ouch, how ugly, nice movement, but if flipping is your game you'll be stuck with it or accept a big loss.
    Got a new watch, divers watch it is, had to drown the bastard to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by earlofsodbury View Post
    I really wish they'd approached the bracelet in a way that allowed the watch to be worn with non-OEM straps, as I dislike most bracelets, and especially that one, which is (almost literally) neither fish-nor-fowl.

The watch head is great - very attractive: like a B&R but with much better overall proportions. Eu4K seems a bargain.
    My sentiments exactly.

(plus the minute hand looks too long to me)