closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Panerai Luminor Oro Rosso 8 days

Panerai Luminor Oro Rosso 8 days

I知 looking for some advice please. I知 looking at getting a gold Luminor. I had a 140 15 or so years ago and have hankered to get another for the last couple of years.
    My question is about straps, the gold has gold lug bars, do you still use the steel tubes in the strap?

Quote Originally Posted by t72 View Post
    I知 looking for some advice please. I知 looking at getting a gold Luminor. I had a 140 15 or so years ago and have hankered to get another for the last couple of years.
    My question is about straps, the gold has gold lug bars, do you still use the steel tubes in the strap?
    I would guess they would be gold strap bars otherwise the steel would wear away the gold over time. Especially around screw threads.

It has 18k screw lug bars, it has not arrived yet but was wondering about the tubes in the strap. I was wondering if it would have 18k tubes or none. I would agree that steel tubes would wear the gold screw bars.

Quote Originally Posted by t72 View Post
    It has 18k screw lug bars, it has not arrived yet but was wondering about the tubes in the strap. I was wondering if it would have 18k tubes or none. I would agree that steel tubes would wear the gold screw bars.
    Sorry got you.
    I think a steel tube would be the same though, it would increase wear on the gold parts