closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: G shock MTG-B3000BD-1AER

G shock MTG-B3000BD-1AER

Hi Everyone,

This series have quick release metal bracelets. No alternative straps/bracelets are sold by Casio outside Japan at the moment, so does anyone know whether the push button spring bars can take a fabric strap without modification or would you need to use some sort of conversion??

I know this is a bit ‘out there’ but I’m thinking of buying one now they are in the outlet, but I don’t want to end up with a quick release bracelet that can’t be replaced by anything

Thanks for any insights. I know we have G Shock boffins here….

Solved.

Now I’m actually holding the watch it’s easier to work out!

Master
    I think your question might be better answered over on WUS. The G Shock sub forum is really friendly and knowledgeable. Not sure if you have an account over there.

I’ve had a rummage about online and can’t find anything suitable except the red end link bracelet (mine’s the green one) or the resin strap. Really, I am hoping this model is successful enough that someone makes a strap adapter which fits the quick release system. I use adapters on my metal squares all the time!

If you run across anything I’d love to hear about it.

As an aside, I think the watch is great. It’s the first round G-shock I have ever really liked, it’s not too tall and sits really nicely on the wrist. Manages to look good, too!