closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Casio Gma - S2100 mod

Master

Casio Gma - S2100 mod

I tried this smaller sized version of the Casio G Shock before and it fitted well but didn't like the colour options when it first came out.
    Then saw a navy version which I liked.

That arrived and while good the blue on blue of the dial and hour markers made it quite hard to read and overall a little dark.
    £10 on Aliexpress and a few easy minutes and I changed the markers to white. Others have pained the markers but I though buying a replacement was a safer option.
    Anyway really happy with the result.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    That's a very good improvement.

I'm hoping they come out with one of these that has the tough solar and multi band 6 functions. I won't hold my breath though LOL.

Master
    That looks much better, well done. The first GShock I would consider buying. Those GMAs are still pretty large though.

Master
    Thanks. I find the smaller size wears really well for me (6.5 inch wrist) as I think you always want a Gshock to look a little chunky.

Solar in the smaller size would be good but on the larger model the construction is slightly different from the normal model which makes changing the hour marker ring much harder.

Master
    This could become a very slippery slope. I've just spent a happy half hour looking through the myriad of options to mod these. You can change pretty much everything.

My wrist is a similar size so it is good to know it doesn't appear too big. Not helping to resist temptation.

Master
    Ha ha I know. Some of the textured dials look really good. I wanted the black one too but didn't fancy swapping the gold hands out along with the makers. The bands on the AP style mods look good too.

Quite like the new LF 20W Casio have just brought out aswell.
    Definitely cheaper playing around at this end of the market though.