closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone know the best Charles Tyrwhitt discount code?

Anyone know the best Charles Tyrwhitt discount code?

Wondering if anyone is on the mailing list and has a discount code for here?

I know you get 20% off with UKWELCOME and can do multi buy etc., but I'm sure they used to work out a fair bit less... Sadly had to remove myself from their mailing list due to the epic amount of paper they post out.

Thanks for any help.

Master
    Last lot I bought about 3.5 years ago ended up about £25 a shirt as remember it was £200 for work shirts.

Only about £1.40 more a shirt on multi buy and 20% off which with current inflation is pretty damn good.

Mine all got about 3 months wear before Covid, WFH & the office going casual for the day a week that I need to be in!

Master
    Their shoe trees always used to be decent, not bought any for a few years though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Last lot I bought about 3.5 years ago ended up about £25 a shirt as remember it was £200 for work shirts.

Only about £1.40 more a shirt on multi buy and 20% off which with current inflation is pretty damn good.

Mine all got about 3 months wear before Covid, WFH & the office going casual for the day a week that I need to be in!
    Thanks, I've accepted I'm just denying inflation and placed an order.

I'm somewhat in the opposite situation, worked from home for 15 years then some months ago changed careers and now go to quite a few in-person meetings where I'm starting to feel under-dressed.

Master
    Had no idea about the 20% off code. I normally don't buy unless they send me a voucher code. Going to use that to buy a new suit!

Craftsman
    Topcashback.co.uk has voucher codes and referral discounts available. It's another source if you're interested.

SUITUP20 seems to be the code they suggest for suits.

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bonny Marco; 14th April 2023 at 21:38.

Amex has £20 cashback on £100 spend.

Craftsman
    If you have t placed your order yet don’t bother with regular shirts, get their non iron versions they are brilliant and I wouldn’t have anything g else now. Coming from ex military I think that says a lot.
    Honestly, you’ll thank me after the first wash.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by barreti View Post
    If you have t placed your order yet don’t bother with regular shirts, get their non iron versions they are brilliant and I wouldn’t have anything g else now. Coming from ex military I think that says a lot.
    Honestly, you’ll thank me after the first wash.
    I always found they still needed an iron to look smart, certainly to get creases on the arms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, non iron just means easy iron. Still need a very quick once over after.

CT definitely a step up from Lewin and H&C.

What’s a step up from CT though without spending £100 per shirt?

Master
    Code just arrived through the post if anyone is still looking for a discount.

25% off until June 11th using the code in the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by joe narvey View Post
    Code just arrived through the post if anyone is still looking for a discount.

25% off until June 11th using the code in the photo.
    Thanks for that mate, cheap work shirts just got even cheaper!