closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 1970’s Heuer - value?

Master

1970’s Heuer - value?

Hi

I have a Heuer Verona chronograph and I’d like to understand what it’s value may be.

I’ll put up a picture later, but it’s in very good condition and has hardly been worn in the last 20 years.

Thinking about changing up what’s in the collection and may put this one out there for sale.

I’ve looked around but haven’t found too many recent references, but fully accept that my research skills may be lacking here.

Any opinions or places to look gratefully received.

Thanks all

Craftsman
    These are great. I sold a nice black dialled one about a year ago for just under 3k. It had been serviced and was in prestine cosmetic condition. I don’t think these get enough love as they weren’t produced in sufficient numbers to create a market for them in the vintage world, but at 38mm and destro crown they’re a lovely buy at that price.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by stelmo01 View Post
    These are great. I sold a nice black dialled one about a year ago for just under 3k. It had been serviced and was in prestine cosmetic condition. I don’t think these get enough love as they weren’t produced in sufficient numbers to create a market for them in the vintage world, but at 38mm and destro crown they’re a lovely buy at that price.

Thanks. Did you sell it privately or to a dealer??

Master
    Picture of watch concerned:

That's lovely, such a beautifully executed watch, everything about it looks just right.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    I placed it with a dealer on consignment and it sold within a couple of weeks - they’re a rare watch so are generally only appreciated by people who really know vintage Heuer. Where Carreras and Autavias have their own dedicated markets this is a relatively unknown, and I’d suggest, under appreciated model.