closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Shipping documents UK -> USA

Shipping documents UK -> USA

All,

I'd like to send some cards/ letters to the USA. Any recommendations? I've looked online and seen several horror stories about parcelcompare etc.

What / who would you guys recommend? DHL?

I'd like a relatively quick service .... I shipped some cards from the USA in the summer and they took months haha !

Thanks
    Chris

Master
    I had to do some US shipping recently and found UPS to offer the best price (and pretty quick service). DHL was very expensive indeed.

Thanks Peck!

Master
    DHL UPS and FedEx all reliable in my experience

Thanks guys - I was planning on sticking with the 'big three' was wondering if there were any other options.... lots of online brokers, but I figured it'd be safer to use their direct booking system?

Master
    I use the online brokers all the time. Never had an issue. In the event of a claim you’d have to go the broker obviously but a claim would be rare

Use use postage supermarket and transglobal express usually

Good to know! Thank you! I've heard of transglobal express - thanks for the recommendations!

Morning all,

I wanted to give a quick update.... after looking at many options, including the Evri International service.... I went with Trans Global Express and their 'USPS Smartmail Expedited' which including free collection....

It's due to take 4-6 days and apparently works by TG delivering the document to USPS in the USA and then it's in their network from there. I'll update the thread to let you guys know how it goes.... but it came to less than £4 all in...

Morning - to close this thread.... the letter was delivered yesterday morning - April 10th.

Really happy with transglobalexpress and the service - not the fastest but totally sufficient for my needs! Thanks all for the suggestions