closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Timex 20%

Timex 20%

In case of interest I just got 20% off a Timex chronograph- £88 instead of £110
    Use WELCOME20 on Timex uk website.

No affiliation just thought it may be of interest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A great beater watch for £124 with sapphire crystal and screw down crown.

https://www.timex.co.uk/expedition-n...ce=dw-uk-email

Journeyman
    Not to be sniffed at, 20%

Craftsman

How cool is this. So tempted

Craftsman
    These discounts can be great and I was lucky just before Christmas to pick up the newly released retro chronograph (this one’s been customised). However, Timex is selective in which watches receive big discounts, and chronographs and GMTs (especially Q GMT) are rarely discounted, so it’s worth checking the website regularly. Signing up for the newsletter will get you some discount too (15% IIRC)

Master
    That looks superb YCymro. Can I ask where you sourced the bracelet from please?

Got my order delivered yesterday. Ok so it was £88 so expectations were set accordingly but it’s pretty rubbish and the Chrono second hand doesn’t reset properly at 12. So it’s broken. I’m very disappointed and will be sending it back for a refund.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by estoban7 View Post
    That looks superb YCymro. Can I ask where you sourced the bracelet from please?
    Of course. Seller Craig2667 on eBay. £36.95, and available with straight end links in 18, 20 and 22mm widths. I can recommend Craig, and have bought many straps and bracelets from him.
    Last edited by YCymro; 24th March 2023 at 18:17. Reason: Typo

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by YCymro View Post
    Of course. Seller Craig2667 on eBay. £36.95, and available with straight links in 18, 20 and 22mm widths. I can recommend Craig, and have bought many straps and bracelets from him.
    Thanks, much appreciated.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by nickg View Post
    Got my order delivered yesterday. Ok so it was £88 so expectations were set accordingly but it’s pretty rubbish and the Chrono second hand doesn’t reset properly at 12. So it’s broken. I’m very disappointed and will be sending it back for a refund.
    As it’s quartz, and presumably not mecha-quartz, won’t it be possible to reset the sweep second hand via a pusher press combination? Which model did you buy?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by nickg View Post
    Here you go. Assuming it’s the sweep second hand which isn’t resetting to zero, setting chronograph hands, points 3 and 4. You should have this info sheet with your watch.

Timex 20%

Thanks Will check it out. Didn’t get as far as reading any paperwork