closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Waffle dial Everests

Craftsman

Waffle dial Everests

Unfortunately, I didn’t win one today but I’d love to see yours!

It will be interesting to see how many people here manage to grab one and how many (by not posting here) will have gone elsewhere.

Tried and failed because of bank requiring authorisation. Everything was going very smoothly and quickly until that point. Oh well, just a watch. Well done to those who got one.

This one is mine, got it in the previous ordering window. Absolutely in love with it, waiting on some extra straps I ordered for when I don't feel like wearing it on the bracelet.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    This one is mine, got it in the previous ordering window. Absolutely in love with it, waiting on some extra straps I ordered for when I don't feel like wearing it on the bracelet.

Very nice, and makes we want one more

Craftsman
    A week after the last dexterity competition I’m surprised to see only one photo here from forumites who managed to buy one. I wonder where they all are as I haven’t seen many adverts for them

Quote Originally Posted by YCymro View Post
    A week after the last dexterity competition I’m surprised to see only one photo here from forumites who managed to buy one. I wonder where they all are as I haven’t seen many adverts for them
    Plenty of them on eBay!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    Plenty of them on eBay!
    And isnt it galling that those of us here who have supported TF by buying previously are competing with scalpers buying just to resell on ebay.
    Pisses me right off and fighting with the system puts me off
    I'm not sure I'll ever add to my collection with a new TF watch.

Quote Originally Posted by barreti View Post
    And isnt it galling that those of us here who have supported TF by buying previously are competing with scalpers buying just to resell on ebay.
    Very. The cat is out of the bag about how good Eddies watches are, and those of us who were fans before the (rightly justified) hype are missing out.

Here it is on a more rustic leather strap from Colareb. I'm hoping the rest of the folks looking to get one can order one in the next batch! I'm considering the Commando just from having had such a great experience with the honeycomb.

Craftsman
    Here it is on a more rustic leather strap from Colareb. I'm hoping the rest of the folks looking to get one can order one in the next batch! I'm considering the Commando just from having had such a great experience with the honeycomb.

I'm hoping so too, missed out on the last two store openings....I have the Commando with the acrylic crystal, looks so much better than the sapphire on my black dial Everest. I've worn it way more than I thought I would and could possibly be my favourite out of the two to be honest.

I know plexi isn't for everyone but I do think it gives off a vintage feel and to be honest, it has been pretty robust so far and not picked up any visible scratches after a year of wear etc.

Good luck in at the next store opening, hope you manage to snag one if you go for it.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by barreti View Post
    Pisses me right off and fighting with the system puts me off
    I'm not sure I'll ever add to my collection with a new TF watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    Very. The cat is out of the bag about how good Eddie’s watches are, and those of us who were fans before the (rightly justified) hype are missing out.
    Agreed, it is very frustrating.

Finally got the dark brown goat leather band I ordered. Really like the look of it on the honeycomb.

Craftsman
    Finally got the dark brown goat leather band I ordered. Really like the look of it on the honeycomb.

Looks good on leather 

Looks good on leather 
    Thanks! Wearing it today on that strap, but might change to my Trans-global for Easter dinner with the family at my in-laws.

Craftsman
    When are these likely to be on sale again?

When are these likely to be on sale again?
    Question for Eddie that one...

Journeyman

Talking

Did Eddie stop putting an ETA on the store watch stock page? I noticed the prs48 stock still says November of this year but that has been up for quite some time now. I doubt it refers to November 2023.

I know. Ask Eddie.