closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Foodbank Aid Fundraiser to help families in food poverty

Craftsman

Foodbank Aid Fundraiser to help families in food poverty

Hi Guys,

I've asked Eddie if it was ok to post this and he has agreed. I'm helping to promote Foodbank Aid who are helping to set up food banks in schools and local communities.

This will support pupils and families who are on the bread line. The link isn't officially live until Sunday but Donations will be accepted from today.

Hi Akil,.

Could

Hi everyone the school I work for is setting up a Foodbank to support disadvantaged families: please see the details below and support if you can. Dear Hi Akila,.

Could you share this with the Kabs family and ask them to post it on social media along with any other high profile former pupils. I'll be sending a more generic one later today to all staff. Of you could share with past pupils that would be great.

We're excited to announce an upcoming charity fundraiser for Foodbank Aid to support disadvantaged families in our school community. As many have faced challenges in recent years, we've partnered with Foodbank Aid to establish a food bank at St Aloysius College, providing essential items for those in need.

Your support is vital for this project's success. Foodbank Aid will match every £1 donated, making each contribution worth £2!

Donate here: https://www.charityextra.com/foodban...loysiuscollege. The link is live for 36 hours from 10 AM on 19th March until 10 PM on 20th March. Please share this link with friends and family and encourage them to support our cause. Every donation, big or small, makes a significant difference!

Thank you for your support and generosity!

Craftsman
    Hey everyone, it's time to spread some love and make a difference!

We're excited to announce that the charity drive is now LIVE and we're raising funds for Foodbank Aid to support disadvantaged families in our community!

For every £1 donated, Foodbank Aid will match it, so your contribution will be worth double! How awesome is that?

The link is now live, and we have 36 hours to make a difference! Let's show our support and donate now at https://www.charityextra.com/foodban...loysiuscollege. Don't forget to share the link with your friends and family and let's make this charity drive a success!

Thank you for your kindness and generosity!