closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 10% off on ebay watches over £1500

10% off on ebay watches over £1500

Who actually pays/loses the 10% ? ebay or the seller ?

Nearly cost me over £2K + as I have been following a watch on ebay and tempting with the 10%, 20% and I think I would have hit buy now :)

Quote Originally Posted by TheTigerUK View Post
    Who actually pays/loses the 10% ? ebay or the seller ?

Nearly cost me over £2K + as I have been following a watch on ebay and tempting with the 10%, 20% and I think I would have hit buy now :)
    Shouldn't think it's the seller. EBay are basically giving the 10% fee they charge the seller to the buyer by the looks of it. Some sellers would have taken advantage of 80% off fees deals in which case ebay will lose on these, but they must consider the increased traffic worth it.
    And yes, it's had me looking at watches I normally wouldn't spend as much on too.

Craftsman
    Pretty sure the discount is from eBay. Doubt any seller would be willing to lose an extra 10% on top of fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just sold a watch on eBay and I’m presuming that the buyer used the code and saved £300, I received all money minus the fees of around £100 as used a offer on sellers fees, in theory anyone who listed using the seller offer last weekend could buy their own watch and make money
    Last edited by Balance wheel; 17th March 2023 at 20:10.

It’s eBay that pay