closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Tudor Releases

Quote Originally Posted by McBeardy View Post
    New teaser dropped on IG https://instagram.com/stories/tudorw...d=YjNmNGQ3MDY=

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Maybe I'm missing it but I couldn't see even a hint of any watch in the trailer?

Ha you are right, although dont know if people will make their own theories

It looks like a very ‘electronic’ teaser.

Quote Originally Posted by tobywatches View Post
    So it looks like I was right...
    Much likelier to see a blue pelagos 39

"Pop-up" mono-brand store to open up on the 27th March to coincide with Watches & Wonders -

https://oracleoftime.com/tudor-pop-up-boutique-geneva/

Master
    Looking forward to findout out how the Black Bay range further expands on Monday!

I’ve previously commented on this topic but I’m going to say black bay 39 in bronze, Kenissi movement, with a 369 dial. Essentially a bb58 bronze but no rotating bezel.

Square indices and crown guards on the BB58 would be superb (so I am sure it will never happen).

My best guess is a SS BB39 with jubilee bracelet will show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Idontgram View Post
    I’ve previously commented on this topic but I’m going to say black bay 39 in bronze, Kenissi movement, with a 369 dial. Essentially a bb58 bronze but no rotating bezel.
    More of a bronze Ranger with a snowflake hand effectively? I believe the 58 and the Ranger share the same case

Quote Originally Posted by RobDad View Post
    More of a bronze Ranger with a snowflake hand effectively? I believe the 58 and the Ranger share the same case
    Sure. Except with applied markers at every hour, and no arabics at 12. But yeah, you get the idea

It's live. New 37mm BB called the BB54. New red bezel 41.

Polar GMT Pepsi in 41mm

Master
    Some good moves by Tudor. Introducing the T-for clasp to a lot of models along with the new movement. Not sure I understand the new bracelet on the BB 41 burgundy. Not really a dive watch aesthetic. Disappointed to see the new GMT had no T-fit and I assume is as thick as the current model.

Thankfully for me nothing I am interested in.

Has the BB58 now been discontinued?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by boring_sandwich View Post
    Has the BB58 now been discontinued?
    No you just need to scroll… a lot…

https://www.tudorwatch.com/en/watche...8/m79030b-0001

So the BB36 now has a jubilee bracelet, new movement and clasp, and also comes in 39mm. That’s a good upgrade, although would prefer a 3 link bracelet.

Edit *looks like this BB36/39 line up doesn’t include the classic black & silver variant anymore, it’s black & gilt or blue & silver, like the BB58 line up. That’s disappointing. I guess a black & silver 36mm with all that spec would’ve been too much of an Explorer killer. Make it gilt, give it a jubilee and there’s enough of a difference, enough boxes left unticked to keep people hankering for big brother.

Polar dial GMT in 41mm looks great, will sell like hot cakes, probably unavailable for 2 years.

Regular BB has had a bit of a refresh? Metas movement, new clasp, is it slimmed down? Probably about time that line up had a lick of paint. New BB54 is interesting in that a 37mm diver is a bit irregular these days. Has the new clasp, still got the rivets.

I think overall, when you add the changes to the new watches they’ve released in the last 7 or 8 months - BB Pro, Pelagos 39 and Ranger, then their line up is very solid now.
    Last edited by davidj54; 27th March 2023 at 08:22.

Master
    I’ll probably change my mind when I see it in person.. but right now that polar GMT looks horrendous to my eye. I do not think it suits a white dial at all, and the markers/hands have zero contrast against it either.
    Can’t say there’s anything in this batch I’m fussed about, which is maybe a good thing.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gorrie View Post
    I’ll probably change my mind when I see it in person.. but right now that polar GMT looks horrendous to my eye. I do not think it suits a white dial at all, and the markers/hands have zero contrast against it either.
    Can’t say there’s anything in this batch I’m fussed about, which is maybe a good thing.

It’s the same as the white chrono hands, and that’s been popular for 2 years ish and only just starting to come through now.

I am deffo going to look at one as in person I bet it’s a winner

Master
    Yep, and personally, I don’t like the white hands on the white chrono either.

Master
    Yep, and personally, I don’t like the white hands on the white chrono either.
    Agree. The hands and hour plots need a darker colour. The dial looks washed out and is less legible with the current design.

Craftsman
    Completely agree with this. What were they thinking?!

Disappointing from Tudor, I'd have held back the Pelagos 39mm until this show as it's the only decent thing they've launched recently. Maybe the Asian market wanted a smaller dive watch, but I don't think many westerners were asking for a smaller Black Bay than the 58.

Rolex get the limelight this year.

New Tudor Releases

New white dial GMT looks very nice but also looks like the same slab case

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisparker View Post
    Disappointing from Tudor, I'd have held back the Pelagos 39mm until this show as it's the only decent thing they've launched recently. Maybe the Asian market wanted a smaller dive watch, but I don't think many westerners were asking for a smaller Black Bay than the 58.

Rolex get the limelight this year.
    Agreed on this.

No hitting it out of the park for Tudor this year.

As a repeat Tudor buyer I find it hard to work out what I might want from this release.

The white GMT nearly had me, but old bracelet without micro adjustment and so I already know it won’t tick the boxes. Holding off … for now!

I agree that the polar GMT is hideous. Only thing of interest for me this year is the new burgundy BB41 IF its slimmed down. Do we know if it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Saxon007 View Post
    Square indices and crown guards on the BB58 would be superb (so I am sure it will never happen).

My best guess is a SS BB39 with jubilee bracelet will show up.

Looks like you hit a home run with this one.

I'm interested to see the 'light champagne' 36 dial version in flesh or real world pictures.

It's the one I've been wanting.

SydR
    Liking the salmon dial Royal.

37mm BB is the only appealing one for me, but it feels like Rolex and Tudor main "innovation" each year seems to be changing the case size by 1 or 2mm and withdrawing a previous size.