closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The store?

Apprentice

The store?

Ok, I need to know if my order went through jus several minutes ago.

I did what I was supposed to do and it seems to have froze up because it did not give me a prompt to further continue in the purchase.

I did see the total that reflected in to total when I came to the payment option. That was listed on the right of my screen. So I panicked and once again I picked add to cart and it gave me the message that all were sold out.

Does this mean that I originally did get one due to the amount that I saw after I made my payment options? And that it both would not recognize a 2nd purchase as well as the item being sold out?

I did not see any confirmation # or any order number for this. Please tell me what you think. I also checked my bank and no funds were showing a negative balance. Your opinion will be greatly valued. I hope I grabbed one.

You've answered your own question, I'd have thought.

What a palaver. Sucks the joy right out of it.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    You've answered your own question, I'd have thought.
    I saw the amount that was taken from my account. When I saw this I figured a Order # or Confirmation # would be at hand. Can't figure why it would show the billed amount yet block you saying sold out.

Nothing to do with answering my own question, I'm just not used to the store. And I'm getting vibes that this just could be a tad overrated, I hope not because I do like the styles of watches Eddie has but just am getting fed up with the process, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by jukeboxs View Post
    What a palaver. Sucks the joy right out of it.
    Try not to take life so seriously.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

SydR
    If you log back in you should be able to see the status on any orders you have placed. If it shows no orders for today then the process didn’t complete.