closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rolex Predictions 2023 – The New Models Rolex Might Launch During Watches and Wonders

I get your point, it isn’t sufficiently different.

Quote Originally Posted by joe narvey View Post
    I’m advised I can get one, but not sure it’s different enough to my existing yacht master.

Put a Rubber B on the new one and you have a WG version ( to the untrained eye).

If I get the Ti I have two spare Oysterflex blades ready to go on. May as well put that £240 per side to good use.

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    If I get the Ti I have two spare Oysterflex blades ready to go on. May as well put that £240 per side to good use.
    Crazy prices, I was looking at Everest leather straps for a SD 16600 last night and they were £250. Think I’ll leave the bracelet on.

Quote Originally Posted by joe narvey View Post
    I’m advised I can get one, but not sure it’s different enough to my existing yacht master.

Put a Rubber B on the new one and you have a WG version ( to the untrained eye).

If you already have WG I don't know why you'd even consider a Titanium YM for a moment......but to be fair thats based on my preference for something of that size (42mm) to have some heft to it on the wrist.

Did you try on the new Skydweller Everose with the Blue/Green dial Joe? That's on my "wanted" list for sure.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth-W View Post
    If you already have WG I don't know why you'd even consider a Titanium YM for a moment......but to be fair thats based on my preference for something of that size (42mm) to have some heft to it on the wrist.

Did you try on the new Skydweller Everose with the Blue/Green dial Joe? That's on my "wanted" list for sure.
    I’m advised I can get one, but it’s not on my list.

The everrose greeen face is bottom left here. I did try it on but don’t have a photo.
    I have steel in blue and one in white. I suspect if I went for rose gold green I’d look like a scrap metal dealer.

If you’re tempted, see above the wait list for green faces is closing.

Master
    I picked up my new Deepsea last week and put my name in the hat for the Everose Sky-Dweller with Blue face. Have told him I don't want to see it till 2024 though as I am now skint!

I did ask about a Green bezel Submariner but they wouldn't even put me on the list! Normal Rolex stuff I suppose but I've spent what is crazy money (for me) over the last 6 months or so with them so did expect a Sub to be within my reach.

I had hoped to see a few of the 2023 releases there even if it was just for exhibition but they didn't have a thing.