closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: All my fault once again.

Apprentice

All my fault once again.

Well I set my alarms as I went through round #2 of ordering one of my grail watches and guess what happened? I freaking overslept by 4 minutes. I have been packing to move and have been very busy on Saturdays where I get to the point where I'm totally wiped out Sunday morning. Yes I once again missed out. I look at it as fate. Am I bummed out? Of course I am will I give up no unless they discontinue the Everest Expedition. If Eddie does I will purchase on the 2nd hand market which at this point sounds pretty attractive. "If only", right? Over and out MilSpec60.

Bummer ! A potential solution:
    • Take a holiday to lovely green and sunny UK, covering a few weekends - and take advantage of being on the local timezone to place your TF orders!

[Some additional cost involved, sure, but you also get a holiday out of it - and you have the benefit of the strong $, everything so much cheaper over here.]

You can thank me when you get back.

Quote Originally Posted by jukeboxs View Post
    Bummer ! A potential solution:
    • Take a holiday to lovely green and sunny UK, covering a few weekends - and take advantage of being on the local timezone to place your TF orders!

[Some additional cost involved, sure, but you also get a holiday out of it - and you have the benefit of the strong $, everything so much cheaper over here.]

You can thank me when you get back.
    Just try and time it to be during our yearly quota of three days of sun - otherwise it'll be a damp holiday!
    (he says in jest, last year was warm as hell!)