closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor bracelet question.

Master

Tudor bracelet question.

Will a Tudor 95740 bracelet fit a Tudor BB chrono'?
    Thanks in advance.

Master
    Bracelet is marked 95740 - FZ01 - 681.
    Have found it will fit BB GMT, but nothing about being able to fit on the chrono'.

Master
    I've bought the bracelet with the knowledge it will fit my GMT, so not too upset if it doesn't fit my BB chrono'. However, would like to hear from anyone on the forum that has fitted the non rivet bracelet to the chrono'.
    Cheers,
    Neal.

Master
    Blog Entries
    What about the aftermarket options from forstner?

Master
    Hi Middo, thing is I have bought a used onw already. It can go on my BB GMT if it won't fit BB chrono'.
    The Forstner was a good shout though, forgot about them.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I had never heard of them till the weekend the oysters look quite nice.

If anyone is interested the new BB41 master chronometer has a 21mm lug width tapering down to 16mm with a 9mm middle link so the BB ETA bracelet won’t fit, neither will the Ranger or BB58.

Ranger and BB58 are 20mm lug but the BB58 has a 9mm middle link meaning the BB58 bracelet should fit with the BB41 end links but there’s no benefit doing this as you lose the T clasp.

The hunt for a BB41 bracelet with T-clasp and without rivets continues.

Master
    https://i.imgur.com/Ys1GfdY.jpg
    My Black Bay 41mm on a Forstner "Oyster". I couldn't find any OEM non rivet bracelet. Forstner was recommended to me by Verv so thanks to her!

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy2254 View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/Ys1GfdY.jpg
    My Black Bay 41mm on a Forstner "Oyster". I couldn't find any OEM non rivet bracelet. Forstner was recommended to me by Verv so thanks to her!
    Tempted to get a forstner flat link for my nivada, how do you rate the quality?

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by superthrust View Post
    Tempted to get a forstner flat link for my nivada, how do you rate the quality?

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
    The quality is good in my view. Not as good as the OEM item obviously, but plenty good enough. A good comparison would perhaps be with the older style bracelets - lighter and slightly "janglier" than the OEM of today but well made and good looking.
    The taper is quite pronounced as it tapers 22mm to 16mm in fewer links than the OEM.
    The clasp is a solid item, milled rather than being stamped / pressed steel. It opens with a double squeeze in button setup a la Omega, rather than the Rolex / Tudor foldover safety catch. It has the "JB" logo on the clasp, apparently Forstner acquired JB some time back.
    It came in a nice box, complete with a sizing tool, for around £220. That's because I'm an idiot and inadvertently ordered from the US website, rather than their separate UK version. UK price is around £170 I think - I got stung for Customs / VAT which put it up.
    Overall I'm very pleased with the quality. It's not 100% as good as the OEM but the OEM is over 3 times more expensive & the Forstner is much more than a third of the OEM's quality.

I like it, particularly with the pronounced taper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro