closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Need a little bit of sympathy for a real drool like myself.

Apprentice

Need a little bit of sympathy for a real drool like myself.

Well I'm reading my email last night from the past several days or so and I run across that the store will be opening Sunday at 0900 my time. And the great part is that it will be offering the Expedition, WHAT? the Expedition that I have been waiting for for forever, Yup that one. Well my funds were in order so I set my alarm for 15 minutes until the hour of 0900 and like that I'm all smiles.

I figure I deserve it due to me being super busy lately, you know a treat to myself, especially with this being my Smith's grail watch so to speak. Well after a busy day and being tired as heck I hit the hay ready for the wakeup of my alarm clock. Well I woke up at 15 to the hour of 0900 but went back to bed only to wake up at approx 17 minutes past.

My heart just sank, I mean I had an empty pit in my gut. I'm still feeling the pain. I just need for some counseling and just one person to tell me that the Expedition will most likely be offered again in future. Eddie if you are reading this please tell me that they will be offered in the future, please.

Anyways it was very disappointing to me and I do hope to get the opportunity to take part in the future on a chance to acquire one of these wonderful timepieces.

Thanks for letting me bend your ears. Sincerely, MilSpec60

I feel your pain MS. If only, if only ... I hope you get another chance and that you manage to bag that grail. [Next time, move your alarm to the opposite side of your bedroom, by the door.]

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jukeboxs View Post
    I feel your pain MS. If only, if only ... I hope you get another chance and that you manage to bag that grail. [Next time, move your alarm to the opposite side of your bedroom, by the door.]
    I will move the alarm.