closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any experience with these CWC single pass ribbed straps?

Master

Any experience with these CWC single pass ribbed straps?

Has anybody bought one of these CWC single pass ribbed straps?

Not necessarily in the grey, although I'd be interested in how that compares colour-wise to the CWC and Phoenix grey straps (I know both do different variations in grey!).

How's the comfort of these ribbed ones? I've only had experience of a chinese ribbed nato before which was a bit scratchy.

Thanks in advance,
    Andy

Have the brown. Like their NATOs they're heat-welded and IMO the best on the market. Love 'em. Soften up with use and washing. Could do with some in 18mm.

Master
    Thanks, that's reassuring to get some positive feedback on them. I think I'll probably order one of these and a CWC nato (though convert it to single pass too) and see which I prefer. Now just to decide if to go for grey in both, or go conservative and get black!

I concur.
    Bit stiff on arrival but give them a raggin for five minutes in both directions and they soon soften up.
    Wear, dishwasher, wear… repeat👍🏽

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wall View Post
    Wear, dishwasher, wear… repeat
    In our house, I am the dishwasher!

I have 3 of them. Good quality straps. Little bit rough at first but they soon softened.

Master
    Thanks for the additional feedback (and pics). Seems like the consensus is that they're a bit stiff but soften up. I just need ot get the watch that i intend to put the strap on then all will be good.

Thanks all!

Master
    Just to update, in the end I decided to order two ribbed straps from CWC (and no CWC nato). I received them today, one playing it safe in black and the other green.

I've yet to put either on the watch I got them for, as I'm enjoying it on it's bracelet still, but reckon the colours will both look good with it.

First impressions are good: plenty of holes to try to get a good fit, solid but not too thick hardware, and not too long either. I see what others have said though about them being a bit stiff, but spent 5 mins rolling and twisting them about and they've softened up noticeably. I'm sure it won't be too long until the temptation to switch over to them will become too strong, so I'm looking forward to seeing how they look and wear in actual practice.

Thanks to Geralt, John and Onelasttime for the advice and feedback on them 👍