TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA moonswatch

PSA moonswatch

Was just in Oxford st branch and they have in stock:
    Mars
    Sun
    Venus
    Uranus

No idea if this is worthy of announcing but thought what the heck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for someone I'm sure, thank you! I wonder if these were part of today's Omega price hike?

Master
    Well done Ribena, there are often folk looking for these, so if it helps one person find one thats a result :)

Steve

Thanks for this. I have a colleague looking for one of these. Will give him the lead.

Master
    Bugger. Popped in there yesterday lunchtime, was told they had none. Not often in London.

Master
    For those on Facebook there is a moonswatch group that reports on stock coming through the stores.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/3488708031252800/

Master
    I’m never near any stores :(
    I’m hoping web sales start at some point

Craftsman
    I saw most of the models available at Swatch, Battersea Station

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by back to the top View Post
    I’m never near any stores :(
    I’m hoping web sales start at some point
    I expected the hype to have died down by now and models available online. Not the case I’m afraid!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by vRSG60 View Post
    I expected the hype to have died down by now and models available online. Not the case I’m afraid!

Seems neverending

Has anyone heard any reports of muggings of people wearing these yet?
    I'd have thought with teenagers etc very aware of them and either wanting one for themselves or as an easy sell on the street corner they'd be a prime target. Add in the fact an owner is more likely to wear one anywhere in any town or city compared to a rolex or real moonwatch and it seems very possible.

Got a couple in. Will be selling BNIB next week at RRP but SC Police in force currently so I'm holding off for now

Master
    Battersea power station store seemed to have a range of them in stock. I assume more were being delivered as several people stood outside the store.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by joe narvey View Post
    Battersea power station store seemed to have a range of them in stock. I assume more were being delivered as several people stood outside the store.
    I picked up Jupiter from there yesterday. They had sold out of Moon, and had everything except that and Neptune at ~4pm.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Got a couple in. Will be selling BNIB next week at RRP but SC Police in force currently so I'm holding off for now
    No need to hold off, just make the fundraiser contribution per Eddie's request. The SC rules are simple.

Quote Originally Posted by jukeboxs View Post
    No need to hold off, just make the fundraiser contribution per Eddie's request. The SC rules are simple.
    Stop being a moron. I know the rules and the donation is made when something sells. Nowt has sold so instead of being a little troll why don't you actually buy something - that way the fundraiser starts to get some money.

I've made donations when stuff sells on SC but despite listing a load of stuff of late absolutely zilch is selling. I'm sure I'm not the only one. And one of the reasons for that is many of the excellent sellers have been scared away from SC by self appointed police like you and sell directly to the trade or ebay, thereby not only depriving fellow members of the chance of buying nice stuff cheap but also depriving the Fundraiser. But you are too stupid to see this and actually you don't care a jot about the fundraiser you just want any opportunity to vent.

BTW I've done a search and can see over £130 of Fundraiser donations I've made in the past 3 months, some of them nothing to do with sales but just for random charitable donations. I'm struggling to locate your donations however so please feel free to point them out else your frothing is somewhat hypocritical

Master
    Full moon event at Battersea today apparently, receiving a full load of only Mission to Moon and selling from 7pm.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3488...flite=scwspnss

Master
    Stop being a moron. I know the rules and the donation is made when something sells. Nowt has sold so instead of being a little troll why don't you actually buy something - that way the fundraiser starts to get some money.

I've made donations when stuff sells on SC but despite listing a load of stuff of late absolutely zilch is selling. I'm sure I'm not the only one. And one of the reasons for that is many of the excellent sellers have been scared away from SC by self appointed police like you and sell directly to the trade or ebay, thereby not only depriving fellow members of the chance of buying nice stuff cheap but also depriving the Fundraiser. But you are too stupid to see this and actually you don't care a jot about the fundraiser you just want any opportunity to vent.

BTW I've done a search and can see over £130 of Fundraiser donations I've made in the past 3 months, some of them nothing to do with sales but just for random charitable donations. I'm struggling to locate your donations however so please feel free to point them out else your frothing is somewhat hypocritical
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by gaurav_tzuk View Post
    Full moon event at Battersea today apparently, receiving a full load of only Mission to Moon and selling from 7pm.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3488...flite=scwspnss
    Should be a nice ruck down there later then! 🙄

Master
    I think you get a hard time and you’re clearly not in it for a profit. But, do you think all this consumerism is good for you? If you’re buying objects that you don’t want and you have no intention of keeping doesnt it just create unnecessary stress and waste your time? I don’t mean to be rude and plenty worse sins out there!

Master
    Covent Garden have a stock of Earth Mars Venus Uranus Saturn and Moon according to the Facebook group