Hello all. Wonder if there are any Breitling uber-experts lurking on here?

I have a really lovely 1806 dating to 1969, which I bought from a dealer in Geneva about ten years ago. Looks like it sat in a drawer until then - the bezel is super-crisp (they often seem to wear smooth or get clumsily refinished) and the caseback seems barely to have seen a wrist, with all engraving still clear. Please ignore my rubbish photos, it's much nicer in the steel!

It came on the slightly plainer bracelet shown at the top in the photos, and given the condition of the rest of the watch it's probably reasonable to assume that this is original to the watch. I've seen a few offered for sale with this type of bracelet.

I later acquired the fancier bracelet below, which I prefer. I think I once saw a period catalogue showing an 1806 on this type of bracelet but I'm damned if I can find it now.

Anyway - these bracelets seem to have a reasonable value now, and it feels a bit daft to have a few hundred quid's worth of bracelet sitting in my watch box doing nowt when someone else could have the benefit of it. I'd rather sell the plainer bracelet the watch came on, but the question is - would the watch still be period-correct on the acquired bracelet, or would I be committing sacrilege by parting my watch from what's likely to be its original bracelet?

Maybe my Google skills are rubbish but I can't find any online guides to Breitling bracelets of the time, or much by way of period catalogues etc that might help. Any pointers on these would be appreciated.

Also also, the Breitling forums seem quite quiet - any tips on where to ask there?

Thanks in advance!