closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Robbers use stun gun and knives to steal Rolex in London - footage

Robbers use stun gun and knives to steal Rolex in London - footage

Wrong as it is, anyone wearing an expensive watch in London is basically just asking for it these days; but what's more alarming is they held someone up previously for a £200 watch. https://rivercitypost.com/london-thu...nd-a-stun-gun/

Blog Entries
    6 years, be out in 4 probably. Hardly worth bothering to catch them.

And they used a 'stun gun' which I presume is a taser. A 'stun gun' is classed as a 'prohibited firearm', mere possession of which can carry a ten year sentence, let alone using it to commit a robbery. Somewhat lenient sentencing IMO, perhaps things are different in London.

"Stun guns are prohibited weapons and it is an offence to possess them. A stun gun is a weapon that discharges a large voltage of electricity into its target, rendering them incapable of movement for a short time and are very dangerous. It is illegal to import or mail them into this country and the penalties will apply.

If you are found in possession of a stun gun, you could face up to ten years imprisonment and/or a fine. In order to possess, purchase or acquire, or manufacture, sell or transfer such weapons you must have authority from the Secretary of State."

https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/.../question/Q509
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Robbers use stun gun and knives to steal Rolex in London - footage

It’s obviously absolutely dreadful and shouldn’t happen. But sadly it’s akin to walking about with a briefcase full of cash with a big ‘£100,000 of cash inside’ written on the side in 6 inch lettering. If I had to carry that amount of cash in a plastic bag in London and walk round the corner to a mates house in leafy Wimbledon I’d be worried. But I’d have been worried carrying £10k even 20 years ago. In all probability nothing would have happened but it’s all about measuring up the risks. As I say dreadful but it’s sadly the way things are.
    Last edited by RobDad; 30th January 2023 at 22:08.

If only they'd worn a Seiko. But, back on topic, fat people in joggers just look ridiculous...

The sentences are a joke

£100k? Milsub?