closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any members here from Canada I’d like to ask a favour?

Master

Any members here from Canada I’d like to ask a favour?

So my buddy who lives in Canada had a snowboarding altercation with a tree a few days back, quite a bad one damaged his spleen & multiple broken ribs. That’s the end of his season…

I’d like send him a couple of things so I hoping that a Canadian member would be willing to order them from Amazon.ca for me & I can pay them up front via PayPal?

Anyone able to help?

Thank in advance.

Not needed anymore I realised I could actually order with my U.K. account for on Amazon.ca for local delivery.
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 28th January 2023 at 15:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    So my buddy who lives in Canada had a snowboarding altercation with a tree a few days back, quite a bad one damaged his spleen & multiple broken ribs. That’s the end of his season…

I’d like send him a couple of things so I hoping that a Canadian member would be willing to order them from Amazon.ca for me & I can pay them up front via PayPal?

Anyone able to help?

Thank in advance.

Not needed anymore I realised I could actually order with my U.K. account for on Amazon.ca for local delivery.
    Was going to post that same info for you. Just make sure to change the delivery address back when done or you'll find further purchases heading to Canada