closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Home insurance renewal

Journeyman

Home insurance renewal

Finally got round to checking my buildings and contents renewal rather than just renewing at the last minute.

The comparison sites don't come up with a huge array of options but Admiral Platium looks the best and offers around £250 saving on my existing insurer.

Does anyone have any experience with Admiral Platium or any other suggestions?

Thank you

Sent from my SM-A526B using TZ-UK mobile app

No experience, as yet, but Admiral have just come up significantly cheaper than my current insurers, Post Office.

It's due up on 7th Feb so I'll have a seriously closer look at what's what between the two of them.

By significant, I mean 60% less !!!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by reggie747 View Post
    No experience, as yet, but Admiral have just come up significantly cheaper than my current insurers, Post Office.

It's due up on 7th Feb so I'll have a seriously closer look at what's what between the two of them.

By significant, I mean 60% less !!!
    Until you compare the policies, the 60% difference is meaningless. You are probably comparing apples with pears.

The only time insurance is important is when you have to make a claim and the last thing you need at that point in time is exclusions thrown at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick P View Post
    Until you compare the policies, the 60% difference is meaningless. You are probably comparing apples with pears.

The only time insurance is important is when you have to make a claim and the last thing you need at that point in time is exclusions thrown at you.
    Yeah I get that Mick hence my comment about taking a seriously closer look at it soon...