closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: DW5000SS Mod the black widow

DW5000SS Mod the black widow

Hello good morning friends, I hope you like my modification, I have already given it the nickname the black widow, a greeting.

Nice pics. What’s the word count on that watch?

The negative display is how it should have always been, in my opinion! But I do get the rationale for the standard display and also rather like that.

Do you have a parts list?

Master
    For those who don't know what the original looked like (me for example), do you have a 'before' image?

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    For those who don't know what the original looked like (me for example), do you have a 'before' image?
    I assume like this?

I much prefer your transformation OP, including the flashes of red. How do you find legibility in the Spanish sun?

[I thought one your "ladies" was bald, but I was mistaken, she has black hair.]

P.S. Great photos (and that wasn't even using your massive lens) !

Quote Originally Posted by jukeboxs View Post
    I assume like this?

I much prefer your transformation OP, including the flashes of red. How do you find legibility in the Spanish sun?

[I thought one your "ladies" was bald, but I was mistaken, she has black hair.]

P.S. Great photos (and that wasn't even using your massive lens) !
    Thank you friend:muy borracho:

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    This is the first time as it came as standard, then it received another transformation, until staying with this one, which is the one I like the most, I think that this is a very good edition very similar to the first DW5000C.

Master
    Oh yeah, I like you mod very much. It is a lot more 'tool like', with the additional script and the red cut outs. Very nice mod.

I had no idea people modded Casios.

Every collection must have a g shock or so I am told on numerous podcasts etc. I’ve never had a g shock but this is great. What mods did you get and what kind of cost would be the whole package? Cheers

OP, I love your post, made me smile at the different characters, very imaginative.

The mod to the G Shock looks spot on as well.

Thanks friends, I bought the strap and the bezel on AliExpress, a little expensive at 80 euros but it looks like good quality.

Is it the Master Grade Ver. Ka model?

the original GMB5000 TVA

1300euros & 260 euros homenage