closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watch Shopping at Dublin Airport?

Watch Shopping at Dublin Airport?

Any interesting watch shopping at Dublin airport?
    Any bargains to be had?

Craftsman
    Sadly there’s not much to see there watch-wise. Terminal 2 had a watch concession pre-pandemic but it always looked quiet. If you’re a coffee fan I’d try Butler’s for top quality caffeine and sensational chocolates.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Watch Shopping at Dublin Airport?

Quote Originally Posted by MakeColdplayHistory View Post
    Any bargains to be had?
    All airports are about fleecing people by as much as the can. Bargains, hah!

Only way to save money is to export the watch legitimately and have the tax refunded.

LHR shops used to give you the VAT free price no matter where you flew to (they just absorbed the loss) and even on Rolex. But that has long gone, at least for Rolex.

But hey, Rolex was just a watch back then and didn’t give you superpowers like it does today

Craftsman
    Paul Sheeran has a new multi franchise row of AD at Chatham Court off the top end of Grafton Street. Dublin airport has from memory nothing of note at all.

Quote Originally Posted by kildareman View Post
    Paul Sheeran has a new multi franchise row of AD at Chatham Court off the top end of Grafton Street. Dublin airport has from memory nothing of note at all.
    I ran along Grafton Street in the cold and dark this morning but sadly work is stopping me getting anywhere more interesting than the airport during shopping hours.

Craftsman
    If you're around Grafton Street then it's worth popping into the Powerscourt Townhouse Centre - Kish Watches generally has a decent selection of vintage of vintage and neo-vintage. If you'd more time I'd also suggest heading to Dublin Goldsmiths on Talbot street, it's another good spot for vintage. Sadly, Dublin isn't really the place for watch bargains on modern pieces.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by stelmo01 View Post
    If you're around Grafton Street then it's worth popping into the Powerscourt Townhouse Centre - Kish Watches generally has a decent selection of vintage of vintage and neo-vintage. If you'd more time I'd also suggest heading to Dublin Goldsmiths on Talbot street, it's another good spot for vintage. Sadly, Dublin isn't really the place for watch bargains on modern pieces.
    Agree with the above but avoid Dawson jewellers as they are extremely expensive, the airport has had nothing since Hour Passion closed, in fact the airport is so bad I'd go straight to the gate.

Sent from my Nokia 2.3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MakeColdplayHistory View Post
    Any bargains to be had?
    The last thing you’ll get is a bargain lol