closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommend me a running watch

Master
    Bumpint this as I've been running a further few months with the Apple Watch Ultra..

I'd be lost without this now, I wear nothing else unless it's to a wedding etc

Battery life is good, not in Garmin league, but lasts 2/3 days with ease

The convenience of being able to take calls/messages, listen to my Apple Music library, track health and run all in one device is just made for me

I accept you need to be in the Apple eco-system to get the full benefit, but if you already are, there isn't a much better choice in my view

I'm using the WorkOutDoors app for running, because I'm fussy about what info I get on a run, and how it's displayed and this App is completely customisable

Even the straps are fab, the Nike sports velcro / trail bands don't pull hairs like some rubber bands can do (though the Apple rubber sport loop is very good too)

Just though I'd throw it out there if anyone is thinking of investing

Master
    I'd recommend the Venu 2 as an ideal do it all watch in that it has all the metrics I need for running/biking, works well for golf, Spotify etc all with > a week's battery life. The 2 plus adds making/taking calls if you need that too. Spot on unless you want the super geeky functionality from a more sports oriented watch.