closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Another Rolex related murder

Another Rolex related murder

Very sad, have to be very careful when advertising luxury watches

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...eoP_OdjoWkjPL8

Blog Entries
    I wonder how many SOTC posts here on the “open side” have been noticed. On the other hand - if we can’t even share our hobby online without being worried about being murdered what does that reflect - our community or ourselves?

I am a true believer in, “whatever you think will happen, becomes more likely to happen (to you)”. Or in energetic terms - whatever you give energy to (good or bad), grows.

It is very sad this man has been murdered like this, but consider how may share pictures on insta (or whatever is your favourite social media platform) compared to those that are murdered. Do we need to worry?

I’ll stop burbling now. Martyn.
    “ Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.” HHGTTG

Are there many then?

Thanks for the warning Ryan.

I agree, we should all be more careful when flashing the Rolex around on Facegram, and think long and hard before accepting invitations from random strangers to visit our home address for brandy-fuelled sex, no matter how honest and genuine they appear to be.

It could have happened to any one of us.

Master
    Robbery gone wrong.
    Certainly won't be the last guy to get lured in by sex.
    Very sad end .

Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post

I agree, we should all be more careful when flashing the Rolex around on Facegram, and think long and hard before accepting invitations from random strangers to visit our home address for brandy-fuelled sex, no matter how honest and genuine they appear to be.

To be honest I was thinking specifically of you when I posted the warning, glad you are heeding the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    I wonder how many SOTC posts here on the “open side” have been noticed. On the other hand - if we can’t even share our hobby online without being worried about being murdered what does that reflect - our community or ourselves?

I am a true believer in, “whatever you think will happen, becomes more likely to happen (to you)”. Or in energetic terms - whatever you give energy to (good or bad), grows.

It is very sad this man has been murdered like this, but consider how may share pictures on insta (or whatever is your favourite social media platform) compared to those that are murdered. Do we need to worry?

I share the same view but in a different content, how a piece of ancient wood becomes "god" that I believe it really might have some sort of "power" gathered by the will of people over years of worshipping.

I agree, we should all think long and hard before accepting invitations from random strangers to visit our home address for brandy-fuelled sex, no matter how honest and genuine they appear to be.

Really? Maybe if you’re single and in your twenties but I’m sure most of us on here who are over 35/40 and married would run a mile at such an invitation!

Master
    think he was joking there :)

Master
    Reading the article, it states that they robbed some items which they BELIEVED to be high value. Makes one wonder if they were fakes?
    Or am I reading too much into it?

Sent from my Nokia 1.4 using Tapatalk

So we're calling off tonight then?

Another Rolex related murder

When she uses the bathroom to freshen up but you hear her on the phone saying he's wearing the Rolex, just knock on the door, say Deliveroo, and I'll open it.

Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post

Can buying stuff and flaunting it ever really be a hobby, enhanced shopping really innit, if we´re being honest. Poor bugger must´ve fallen into the trap thinking they were just fellow enthusiasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    Really? Maybe if you’re single and in your twenties but I’m sure most of us on here who are over 35/40 and married would run a mile at such an invitation!
    Whoosh

Quote Originally Posted by M1011 View Post
    So we're calling off tonight then?
    Not a chance. What time are you coming round sweet cheeks?

Quote Originally Posted by bry nylon View Post
    think he was joking there :)
    Whoosh
    Sorry, wasn’t with it this morning!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    Forget the sex/brandy I would just be happy to be able to run a mile !!!!!!!