closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Year of change

Apprentice

Year of change

Hi all,

I'm looking at buying an Omega seamster 300. 2018yr. I. now realise that the bracelet does not have a fine adjustment and it requires link removal to get the correct fit.

It seems Omega introduced an on the fly clasp adjustment. Can anyone tell me what earths was ?

If there are any sellers out there I have a budget of £3k

Thanks Steve

Pretty sure that 2018 was the year that the current model (date window at 6) came out and they do all have adjustable clasps.

£3k might just get you one but I would be very careful if you buy one privately (unless it was on here) as there are some very good fakes about.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by RS404 View Post
    Pretty sure that 2018 was the year that the current model (date window at 6) came out and they do all have adjustable clasps.

£3k might just get you one but I would be very careful if you buy one privately (unless it was on here) as there are some very good fakes about.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for that quick update. Unfortunately I don't have enough posts to enter the sale/buy section despite being a member since 2018. So rather naughty of me I asked " any one got one for sale"

I could probably increase my budget if something nice came along. My expertise would not allow me to tell a good fake from a real one.

Steve

£3k would be pushing it for the latest version on a bracelet, but it would get you one on rubber.

The authenticity guarantee on eBay for watches over £1,500 is an excellent service and would provide some reassurance. I’ve used it a few times and it’s a game changer for buying/selling watches on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    For peace of mind you might want to check out Finnies, they had Blue and Black on rubber or bracelet and Grey just on rubber available with a very decent discount