closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Investment loss

Investment loss

Quote Originally Posted by Michael 38 View Post
    I took out a stocks and shares medium risk investment for 50k 9 months ago with my mum's financial advisor that was supposed to grow at 5% it did ok for the first 6 months then the last 3 months it's lost £850 so I'm now worse of than when I started.

I'm going to ask my financial advisors advice, but I know some on here dabble in stocks and shares so should I just leave it were it is and hope it recovers or put it in a traditional savings account?
    I imagine you are in the black now, probably by a good few quid given the market change since you posted.

Maybe now is the time to cash in while you are up, if you are not comfortable with risk.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael 38 View Post
    Tesla's stock price has been on a wild ride in recent years, with a meteoric rise and a series of ups and downs. As we look to 2023 and beyond, there are a variety of opinions on where Tesla's stock price might go. Some analysts believe that the company's innovative technology and growing dominance in the electric vehicle market will continue to drive growth, leading to even higher stock prices. Others are more cautious, pointing to potential challenges such as increased competition and regulatory hurdles.

At Litefinance, a reputable broker, analysts have been closely following Tesla's performance and have their own predictions for the future. In a recent blog post, they delve into the various factors that could impact Tesla's stock price in the coming years, as well as their own price prediction for 2023 and beyond. This post is a must-read for anyone looking for a deep dive into the future of Tesla's stock. To read more about Tesla Stock Forecast & Price Prediction, visit Litefinance.
    It's important to remember that investing in stocks and shares always carries a certain level of risk. The key is to have a well-diversified portfolio that can weather market fluctuations. If you have only invested in one or a few stocks, the risk is higher.
    Last edited by Owren; 9th February 2023 at 19:06.