closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Sinclair divers watches

Blog Entries

Sinclair divers watches

Hi, can't find much about them, and information?

I was looking at one on Ebay. I need another watch like I need another hole in my head so I didn't place a bid. No clue about quality but it looked interesting - unusual dial, crown at 4 SKXish sort of case with what looks like a screw on crown guard on the right of the case(I could see screw heads in the photo but no clue if they're functional or not), ues the Miyota 82** series movement which is pretty old now but reliable (!there's one in my Ratio Freediver that keeps great time) & very reasonably priced (£70 but auction still active). I did a Google but, like you, no info that I could find. I'm pretty sure they'll be Chinese in origin & I wonder if they're an Ali-Express brand??

I will keep looking & sorry this isn't a more useful reply :(
    Last edited by pauluspaolo; 2nd January 2023 at 09:21.

Quote Originally Posted by jimp View Post
    Hi, can't find much about them, and information?

Seems to be exclusive to Tim Bostead's ebay shop, 'Sinclair128 Watches':

I've bought straps from him, FWIW, and he's definitely UK based, but the watches are certain to be Chinese made.

The design seems to be a mashup of Tissot SeaStar and Bremont S501 influences - no bad thing in my book:

£250 doesn't seem absurd for an automatic diver with sapphire crystal and ceramic bezel insert.

I made a cheeky offer to the eBay seller of this watch & he accepted. It arrived today & it's a well made chunky divers watch. No horror stories unless you consider a quartz movement to be a horror story. Case is reminiscent of the Zelos Hammerhead but I'm not sure if it's identical or not. I like it
    Attached Images Attached Images