closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Antalya 5* family resorts

Antalya 5* family resorts

Hi there.

My gf and I + 4 kids are looking for a two week break in the summer '23 and have heard great things about Antalya.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a nice family resort, ideally with a large waterpark, as boys are 6,8, and 10?

Thanks

Master
    I have only visited Antalya once and stayed at the place below.

https://calista.com.tr/en/

It was an absolute dream and the all inclusive food was of an exceptional level normally found in Michelin starred restaurants.

We got an absolute deal at the time we went which was around five years ago, I am not sure what the prices for the same place would be now.

I had friends that went to the Club Med near Anatalya and had a brilliant time.

We to the Liberty Fabay in Fethiye which I can recommend too.

Been to Turkey 3 times. The all inclusive resorts are unbeatable. I stayed at the Hilton in Antalya. But this summer I was at Belek

https://www.papillon.com.tr/belvil/

It was incredible. The layout, the food- amazing. The steak house was unreal.

Even entertainment was brilliant, everynight- they had the Moscow state circus.

Kids club was the best I've seen. It's going to be hard to beat so just tempted to go to the same place again next year.

Been to Turkey many times, love it there. The food is great and the people friendly.
    We've stayed at Barut Lara a few times and have always really enjoyed it there. There are water slides etc, but not a large water park per se. The good thing about Lara is that it's close to the airport and convenient for an excursion to Antalya.

We've also been to Barut Kemer a couple of times, which is smaller but nicely run and has the mountains as a back drop. The transfer there is about an hour.

Last summer we went to the Rixos Premium Belek. We really liked the resort, and again, had the mountains as a backdrop. There was a decent sized water park on site too. The basic rooms were a little basic, so would suggest upgrading. Main downside here was transfer was 1h private, or up to 1h30 via tour operator.