closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Whisky Offers

Master

Whisky Offers

Picked up Jamesons today in Costco for £21 / litre plus the dreaded VAT. Later on in Asda noticed JW Black Label at £22, Glenfiddich at 27 and Glenlivet at 28 (or perhaps the other way around...) also quite a few malts and bourbons there at prices which seemed decent to me, but I'm no expert on malts. Worth a look if you're thinking of stocking up for Crimbo..

There are times when 1 lite of Grouse is £1 cheaper than 70cl in Morrisons.

There does seem to be a lot of bargain booze prices about. Not my tipple, but (with the ClubCard) a litre of Baileys was a tenner in Tescos last weekend. Amazing.

Most, if not all, supermarkets have cyclical offers on whisky throughout the year. Tesco certainly does, to the point that any regular shopper would probably notice and wait until their preferred tipple is "discounted".

Master
    Caol Isla 12 is £32 on Amazon just ordered a bottle

Master
    Much though I am no fan of Amazon if you use the Camelcamelcamel site you can input the amount you want to pay and wait for the product to reach it.
    I tend to buy bunnahabhain stiuireadair at no more than £25. The price varies hugely but it does reach this 3 or 4 times a year which is plenty.