closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: A longshot: having an Atmos clock repaired in the US

Blog Entries

A longshot: having an Atmos clock repaired in the US

My good friend Don in Ohio owns an Atmos Clock. His late brother built the clock himself in 2009. No wonder that Don is attached to that clock and really wants to have it in tip-top condition again.

He found this address: http://atmosclocks.com/index.html But he's uncertain about the quality of the guys work.

I know it's a longshot: does you have experience with servicing an atmos clock in the US or do you have an idea about that?

On behalf of Don: thanks!

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    I had an extensive conversation with him some years back about repairs to mine, minute hand post and bellows. He was professional and authoritative. I spoke to several people who had used him over on WUS and they were all extremely positive. In the end though, the game wasn’t worth the candle and I had the bellows done in the UK, I forget where and never quite got around to the minute hand as I got used to having a single hand, which fitted the whole, ‘slow time’ feel of the atmos as well as matching another, deliberately, single hand clock I own.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the answer. I copy/pasted your reply and sent it to my friend Don. He's about to contact the guy.