closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Hackett - Good?

Master

Hackett - Good?

Not sure if it's my age but I went into Hackett today at One New Change and was really impressed with their clothing. The price was not so impressive but it seems like very good quality. I was mainly looking at the jackets, coats and jumpers. I own one smart casual blazer of theirs that I picked up from Bicester a couple of years ago and the fit is perfect. What's everyone's thoughts? I know most fashion is overpriced but comparatively it seems like reasonable value, especially the bigger winter jackets.

Master
    I’m a big fan of their clothing. Not if their prices though like yourself! I tend to head to the Portsmouth outlet when I’m buying.

I’m not fashionable enough to need the latest colours or lines. Quality has always been spot on, and where I’ve had an issue with colour run on washing a no quibble exchange.

Not buying any more clothing until I’ve lost my weight.

I have good few Hackett items which ranges from shirts to jumpers and a leather jacket. I have found the quality and style to be excellent.

However, their prices are excessive for what they are, and everything I have bought has been in the sale with a 50-70% discount. At this price point you can't go wrong. Don't buy now - wait until the Jan sales. Always big discounts available if you buy at the right time.

Master
    I’ve got a Hackett down parka and cashmere sweater and socks and boxer shorts all bought from tk maxx all excellent quality apart from the buttons started to fall off the parka a month after I bought it

Master
    I'm a fan too but never pay full price. As others have said, outlets, TX Maxx and the frequent online discounts all provide good opportunities

I bought a jumper from a store in Northallerton, only had it 2 months and the shoulder stitching came adrift.. a bit disappointing.
    I have a jacket though which is great, nicely tailored.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    I bought a jumper from a store in Northallerton, only had it 2 months and the shoulder stitching came adrift.. a bit disappointing.
    I have a jacket though which is great, nicely tailored.
    Drop them an email, they will make good of the situation and replace.

Haven't bought anything from them in over a decade and certainly there was a trend of lower quality plus higher prices for at least the previous decade. Much preferred the good old days of the late 80s/early 90s at the unfashionable end of the Kings Road.
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

Craftsman
    Hackett often appear at a discount at BrandAlley.co.uk

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk