closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fundraiser and Sales Corner

Eddie’s expectations are clear - a voluntary small donation each time an item is sold. Probably fair to assume that “small” should also be considered relative to value, but that aside it doesn’t need a dozen different interpretations.

Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    Eddie’s expectations are clear - a voluntary small donation each time an item is sold. Probably fair to assume that “small” should also be considered relative to value, but that aside it doesn’t need a dozen different interpretations.
    Agreed, I think it's been made clear what's expected by Eddie.

Craftsman
    I’ve not sold anything via sales corner but have been fortunate to buy a few things. I’ve made the odd donation to the fundraiser as an aside. As others have said linking too strictly to sales may have gift aid issues. Perhaps a forum subscription model for ‘full’ access to all areas (inc sales corner) would negate that? Annual subscription at £10/year? Or would that fall into revenue issues for our host?
    Last edited by Ser3 J; 28th November 2022 at 21:12. Reason: Missed a word in poor typing!

Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    100% - too much over analysis going on.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK View Post
    100% - too much over analysis going on.
    Yep, it is so not rocket science.
    Don't just do something, sit there. - TNH

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curta View Post
    You have to be a bit careful with wording because once it becomes no longer 'voluntary' there are Gift Aid implications.
    The 10% for dealers is a rule so how does that work then?

As a none legal person - my thoughts are that the 10% dealer donations is a rule for continued membership of the "forum"
    And the 10% dealer donations remain voluntary (with a risk to future access)
    Last edited by Reeny; 29th November 2022 at 14:10.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeny View Post
    As a none legal person - my thoughts are that the 10% dealer donations is a rule for continued membership of the "forum"
    I think I understood before you clarified it !

As LTF has pointed out, it's not difficult to understand Eddie's view on the topic.

Knowing this place I'm absolutely positive that any abusers will be outed, anyway.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeny View Post
    I can’t see any banner for the fundraiser on my tap talk.

I could only ever see the old red version if I went on a the actual website but I can’t see the one someone has posted earlier on my Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk