closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Chrono24 saved searches bug - watch values

Master

Chrono24 saved searches bug - watch values

I’ve just discovered a bug in the Chrono24 iPhone and iPad where searches saved as ‘low to high’ are being shown in ‘most recent’ instead. This can have a drastic affect on valuations, if you’re looking at the app for a rough guide on minimum values. Changing the sort to ‘relevance’ (or anything else) then back to ‘low to high’ sorts this out. I have a saved search for Rolex 16570, and the watches displaying at the top of the page were about £2k more expensive due to this bug. I have informed them, but for the moment it’s worth knowing this if you’re either looking for a watch, trying to price one to sell, or just trying to keep track of the market.

Master
    I have to be honest and say that I find Chrono24 to be a bit naff. The website itself is really poor, and the prices that lurk on there border on insane.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    I have to be honest and say that I find Chrono24 to be a bit naff. The website itself is really poor, and the prices that lurk on there border on insane.
    Not my experience at all - it's easier to search than most places, has iPhone and iPad apps and has a wide range of watches from dealers and private sellers all over the world. Some seller's prices are optimistic, but many of these are bricks and mortar shops or dealers, so it's hardly surprising. Plus their escrow service appears to work. I'm not sure where you're searching where you can find more examples of any particular reference apart from maybe maybe eBay, but if I'm wrong I'd be interested to know what you're using.