closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 3 evenings in Milan… anything “must see”?

3 evenings in Milan… anything “must see”?

End of the month work trip, but would like to potter about a bit in the evenings.

Any of the learned folks here who know the place and might recommend somewhere?

Architecture, views, food, people watching, history, general interesting things - it all floats my boat.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Duomo and the area around it for sure. I'll give you a heads up that there are an absolute ton of ADs selling all kinds of exotic watches in the piazza to the left of the Duomo (as you face it) - if you're going with your other half play dumb and act surprised when you 'accidentally' come across these stores (but bear in mind Gucci, Louis Vuitton etc are also located in very close proximity).

A night at La Scala is very much an event as well. And you aren't far from the lakes so maybe a day trip out there.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    The Duomo and the area around it for sure. I'll give you a heads up that there are an absolute ton of ADs selling all kinds of exotic watches in the piazza to the left of the Duomo (as you face it) - if you're going with your other half play dumb and act surprised when you 'accidentally' come across these stores (but bear in mind Gucci, Louis Vuitton etc are also located in very close proximity).

A night at La Scala is very much an event as well. And you aren't far from the lakes so maybe a day trip out there.
    Would you not need to pack a suit for The Opera.
    Good idea but don't think I could be bothered with the hassle and no doubt the wives would need 3 dresses, pairs of shoes and handbags.

Quote Originally Posted by notenoughwrists View Post

Any of the learned folks here who know the place and might recommend somewhere?
    There's an old traditional Italian tailors on the main street well worth a visit........just to get all your pockets stitched up to counter the pickpockets that populate the streets there...

Milan at home at the San Siro whilst the old place is still there!

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk