closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Decent quality t-shirts?

Hello

I’d just like to thank you all and the forum from saving me wasting my money on some Rapanui T Shirts. I saw an offer and ordered some then checked here and seeing what some of you have said have cancelled it.

Thanks all!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by burnside View Post
    I’d just like to thank you all and the forum from saving me wasting my money on some Rapanui T Shirts. I saw an offer and ordered some then checked here and seeing what some of you have said have cancelled it.

Thanks all!
    They are absolutely fine for “non going out” t shirts. I wear them for knocking around the house and some of my volunteering stuff. Had them 8 mths and washed once a week and still fine.
    I bought some Crew T-shirts and have to say they are in a different class but nothing wrong with Rapanui for day to day

On offer in Costco currently. Warehouse only.

I was doing the ironing yesterday and remarked to Mrs H - who was reclining on her chaise lounge - how my Next T-shirts have held their shape so well after a full year. Three for twenty quid IIRC

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    On offer in Costco currently. Warehouse only.

Do they make different versions? I bought a couple of Crew T-shirts from M&M direct and not impressed.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Halitosis View Post
    I was doing the ironing yesterday and remarked to Mrs H - who was reclining on her chaise lounge - how my Next T-shirts have held their shape so well after a full year. Three for twenty quid IIRC
    Yep I have several from next and they have worked well over a long period.
    Bought Uni Qlo recently I think which was recommended on here. But they feel quite thick!

I will stick to next going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    Do they make different versions? I bought a couple of Crew T-shirts from M&M direct and not impressed.
    Not sure, I only have two and both were from John Lewis on sale for about £3 or so. Those two have been good after a few washes so far. If the colours aren’t garish I’ll get a couple from Costco.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Not sure, I only have two and both were from John Lewis on sale for about £3 or so. Those two have been good after a few washes so far. If the colours aren’t garish I’ll get a couple from Costco.
    Apparently I saw these and discounted them for some reason, so can only assume the didn’t feel as good as the proper shop ones.

Off topic but am also convinced their 501 jeans are not the same. They don’t fit me regardless, but in different places when purchased from Costco. Or I’m just a different shape to when they didn’t fit me before lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by tixntox View Post
    We used to supply the Uneek brand to our staff. They were worked hard (shirts, not the staff!) and survived well. Depends if you want fashion or wearability. The brand come in several "weights",( eg. We supplied 200 gsm)

https://www.totalworkwear.co.uk/t-sh...irt-uc302.html

so can be varied for summer and winter use.

https://www.totalworkwear.co.uk/t-shirts.html

Shipping rates are reasonable:-

https://www.totalworkwear.co.uk/work...-rates-uk.html

They also do logos etc.

I have bought them 10 from the German seller (I'm from EU),
    they are superb VFM.

Thanks for the advice !
    Last edited by matt; 12th June 2023 at 17:19. Reason: typo, superb not surerb

Quote Originally Posted by matt View Post
    I have bought them 10 from the German seller (I'm from EU),
    they are surerb VFM.

Thanks for the advice !
    ^^ you'll find that they don't need ironing either, well the polo shirts don't.