closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: UKTV downloader

  1. #1
    Master brigant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Near the sea
    Posts
    1,362

    UKTV downloader

    I am travelling a bit in December so am trying to download some programs from UKTV. Being a bit tight I am looking for freeware if I can find some.

    Nothing I can finf works, does anyone know of any way to download UKTV onto a tablet?

  2. #2
    Master Wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    6,763
    Blog Entries
    1
    Easy? IPlayer for beeb has a download option

    I imagine it’s the same for C4 and ITV?

    SkyGo has a download feature too if you have that?

  3. #3
    Master brigant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Near the sea
    Posts
    1,362
    Thanks. For some reason uktv doesn't have download option. Don't know why as they only show old stuff.

  4. #4
    Master Wolfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    6,763
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by brigant View Post
    Thanks. For some reason uktv doesn't have download option. Don't know why as they only show old stuff.
    Ah…. Sorry, I thought you meant uktv generically! I assume it’s an App/ TV service ?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by brigant View Post
    I am travelling a bit in December so am trying to download some programs from UKTV. Being a bit tight I am looking for freeware if I can find some.

    Nothing I can finf works, does anyone know of any way to download UKTV onto a tablet?
    Sounds to me like you need a VPN.

    You could get a Raspberry PI and set one up at home following these instructions:-

    https://pimylifeup.com/raspberry-pi-vpn-server/

  6. #6
    Master brigant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Near the sea
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad The Bad View Post
    Sounds to me like you need a VPN.

    You could get a Raspberry PI and set one up at home following these instructions:-

    https://pimylifeup.com/raspberry-pi-vpn-server/
    Thanks. I have vpn, how would that help with downloading?

  7. #7
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    M62 corridor
    Posts
    4,223
    Quote Originally Posted by brigant View Post
    Thanks. I have vpn, how would that help with downloading?
    Guess it just means you can stream fromwherever in the world you are.

    Googling “download and save uktv” gives various software options but guess, very sensibly, you’re after a recommendation.

  8. #8
    Master brigant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Near the sea
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad The Bad View Post
    Sounds to me like you need a VPN.

    You could get a Raspberry PI and set one up at home following these instructions:-

    https://pimylifeup.com/raspberry-pi-vpn-server/
    Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    Guess it just means you can stream fromwherever in the world you are.

    Googling “download and save uktv” gives various software options but guess, very sensibly, you’re after a recommendation.
    Yup, thanks. I can stream it on my tablet but as I will be trvelling trai s and coach3s I would like to download so it will ge quick and easy to access.

  9. #9
    Master Tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Teesside/Angola
    Posts
    2,264
    No idea if this works.

    https://streamfab.com/how-to-downloa...from-uktv-play

    There are plenty of ways of downloading stuff. There's the legit streaming sites (netflix etc) and the channel sites (iPlayer etc) or non-legit ways like torrents or newsgroups.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information