closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Lebara 15GB 5G data for 94p for first 6 months, EU roaming, Unlimited Minutes & Texts

Journeyman

Lebara 15GB 5G data for 94p for first 6 months, EU roaming, Unlimited Minutes & Texts

Good Deal for 15Gb Data, ideal for low usage, iPad/tablet sim or just for spare phone

runs on Vodafone and supports 5G and Wifi Calling, no contract, no credit check.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/leb...lebara-4023355

unsure when the deal ends, its not a BF deal i dont think.

4 sims per email account.

Great deal, that is bonkers cheap and rises to a still very cheap rate after 6 months anyway.

Apparently if you're already on their network though, you can't port your existing number over to the new SIM, you have to port to another provider and then back again. Which is odd.

Master
    This might be good for a relative that is coming over for a few weeks.

Master
    Such a good deal i just left Voxi for it. Still has EU roaming which most providers have stopped.

Craftsman
    Got this exact same deal 3 months ago but for 1p a month for 6 months.
    Been to Italy, Slovenia and Croatia on holiday last month and could use all 15gb data there if needed. Worked perfectly. Recommended.

Thanks for the heads up. Cracking deal and after 6 months still better than my current Virgin Mobile deal. Lynn has been with Lebara for quite some time now and everything works just fine. She had one small problem when she first moved to them which they sorted literally within minutes.
    Best Regards - Peter

I'd hate to be with you when you're on your own.

There is an impressive amount of scorn towards Lebara and Lyca elsewhere online, seemingly because of the association with newsagents? Almost like some form of brand snobbishness which is just so ridiculous when you consider they're network providers!

I too have found Lebara to be great at resolving the two issues I've had.

Excuse my ignorance folks, what does the EU roaming mean?

I’ll be spending a good amount of time overseas shortly, the majority of time spent in Portugal I think. I was looking to just get a Portuguese SIM card, but if there is no fee for being overseas, this may be perfect for me.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by nickyboyo View Post

I’ll be spending a good amount of time overseas shortly, the majority of time spent in Portugal I think. I was looking to just get a Portuguese SIM card, but if there is no fee for being overseas, this may be perfect for me.
    Means you can use your minutes, text and data in EU countries, no extra cost to you. Most other networks now charge an additional fee. Another Brexit cost.

Although I'm not sure how long you can roam for, might be a limit on days. Something to check but for a normal 2-3 week holiday it's not an issue.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sounds ideal for me, I just signed up for one

Cheers for the heads up op

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk

I moved from WiffWaff to Lebara 2 yrs ago and they've been faultless. £5 a month.
    Reception is good every where I've travelled.

Craftsman
    My partner swapped from Vodafone to them and all went well, got the new sim within two days with a new number, gave them the pac code to transfer her old number then all went tits up no phone for for 5days, she contacted them daily by email and chat on a computer and she got the same reply, it will be sorted within 24hrs, got a pac code off them now with sky who managed to get her old number..
    Read their complaints procedures the will text you the outcome of a problem and if you don’t reply they presume it’s all sorted, difficult with no phone signal/number.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by ml.williams View Post
    My partner swapped from Vodafone to them and all went well, got the new sim within two days with a new number, gave them the pac code to transfer her old number then all went tits up no phone for for 5days, she contacted them daily by email and chat on a computer and she got the same reply, it will be sorted within 24hrs, got a pac code off them now with sky who managed to get her old number..
    Read their complaints procedures the will text you the outcome of a problem and if you don’t reply they presume it’s all sorted, difficult with no phone signal/number.
    Sorry to hear this mate. There have been a few stories like this.

I’ve had a number port in today and went through fine.
    Last edited by bigup; 19th November 2022 at 09:29. Reason: Typo

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nickyboyo View Post

We were able to “roam” without issue for about 6 months - check the small print T&C - before our UK provider started standard charges for data and voice when in PT.

You can get PAYG sims or contract in PT. I have contract with NOS but with MEO and Vodafone.pt these are the 3 big players.

If you’re down the Algarve way drop me a PM if you’d like to meet up and chat watches or whatever! Martyn.
    “ Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.” HHGTTG

That is a great idea Martyn.

I will drop you a line when I am over there.

Not a lot can beat a coffee/beer in the autumn sun (hopefully) with some watch and general chit chat.

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link OP.

This is brilliant. I’ve ordered one for my work iPad so I don’t need to connect it to my phone each time.

Top TZing OP.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by mr noble View Post
    Thanks for the link OP.

This is brilliant. I’ve ordered one for my work iPad so I don’t need to connect it to my phone each time.

Top TZing OP.
    Nice one. Hope you getting work to for it haha.

You can get 4 sims per email account. I’ve got 4. 2 for the kids and one for my iPad and one spare, im trying to find a sim capable device to use it in haha

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigup View Post
    Good Deal for 15Gb Data, ideal for low usage, iPad/tablet sim or just for spare phone

runs on Vodafone and supports 5G and Wifi Calling, no contract, no credit check.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/leb...lebara-4023355

unsure when the deal ends, its not a BF deal i dont think.

4 sims per email account.
    Is that 15G per month?

Quote Originally Posted by Montello View Post
    Is that 15G per month?
    Yes

15GB 5G Data
    Unlimited UK minutes
    Unlimited UK texts
    100 International mins to 41 countries

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    Yes

15GB 5G Data
    Unlimited UK minutes
    Unlimited UK texts
    100 International mins to 41 countries
    Seems too good to be true, what happens at the end of the 6 months?

Seems too good to be true, what happens at the end of the 6 months?
    It goes up to £7.90 (which is still cheap for this, regardless of the mad cheap first 6 months) and you can choose to cancel any time.
    It's worth reading the link in full, it's not dodgy at all.

Family coming from Oz for four weeks over Christmas so ordered one for them to use in my spare phone, ideal, thanks.

Sim arrived today, I put it in a spare EE iphone I have and a couple of minutes later working and all good no fuss, perfect.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTigerUK View Post
    Sim arrived today, I put it in a spare EE iphone I have and a couple of minutes later working and all good no fuss, perfect.
    Just ordering one ... no option on SIM card I assume the default is a nano SIM?

Just ordering one ... no option on SIM card I assume the default is a nano SIM?
    The sim was in three parts, Large, smaller and very small which had to be pressed off I dident realize for a minute or two.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTigerUK View Post
    The sim was in three parts, Large, smaller and very small which had to be pressed off I dident realize for a minute or two.
    It's worth keeping those remaining bits of plastic just in case you need to put the SIM into another device in future that doesn't use the smallest size

I've had this deal for a couple of months. Didn't know much about Lebara until I gave it a go but its excellent.

I think you get 60-days to activate if you don't want to do it immediately.

Master
    I just have a cheap lebara deal but never had issues. It's Vodaphone coverage. That is a sweet deal, even after 6 months

What's the rate after 6 Months?

Quote Originally Posted by manganr View Post
    What's the rate after 6 Months?
    Think its something like £7.90 which isn't bad for a no-contract sim only, but you can definitely get better by signing up to a main carrier for 12-months, especially when using Quidco/TCB.

For example, I just signed up to Three 100GB per month for £10pm with £62 TCB. Works out at £4.83 per month. Obviously Three is only good for you if you are in a decent signal area, but I can get nearly 600Mbs where I live so its a bargain for me.
    Last edited by Christian; 21st November 2022 at 19:57.