closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: CBD tablets

CBD tablets

I am embarrassed to start this as I don't want to be one of those using this stuff as it's not the PC thing to do, both myself and the wife suffer arthritis and the pain relief tablets from the Doctors are no better than Paracetamol, we have been told for a number of years to use Cannabis, but we think it illegal as class B , now tonight the wife has ordered 90 tablets with 90 free from Holland and Barret, has anyone else tried this for pain relief and has it worked, with discounts and the buy one get one free its worked out at £23 so do these work, and how does it work, buy from a shop its ok, buy from a bloke on the street for less, illegal.

It's not cannabis you're buying from H&B.

Master
    It's only illegal if the product contains Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) which is the part that 'gets you high' which in this case is similar to being drunk without the unpleasant side effects eg lack of coordination and judgement, empty wallet, tendency to violence etc (from alcohol, just to be clear)
    Last edited by Harry Smith; 30th October 2022 at 16:58. Reason: making it clearer

non of the stuff you can buy at your standard chemist is going to contain any amount of CBD worth taking (note that without the THC (which would make it illegal) you are not going to get high in any way) , i'd recommend CBD brothers - ive used them myself as well as other people i know - they also do testers.

https://cbdbrothers.com/product-category/cbd-oils/

* i smoked a serious amount of the real stuff when younger , ive never seen any of the 'tendency to violence' quoted above - unless it was to destroy a jaffa cake.
    Last edited by pugster; 30th October 2022 at 16:42.

Master
    I have a relative in Switerland that has been in the CBD business for a few years. He buys from pharmaceutical labs and supplies a number of businesses, including in the U.K.

It’s not something Ive personally used, but last time I saw him they were able to fulfil prescriptions.

Happy to connect you if you need to find a source.

Honestly, I have no idea what is allowed and what isn't, so as long as it's from H & B its ok

Another vote for CBD Brothers from me.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

I found CBD was my turning point in my Long Covid recovery. I never used to go in for lotions and potions but after 9 months of long covid was willing to try anything. It seemed to be a real turning point for my recovery. I use the Vitality CBD oil 2400mg Lemon flavour. Seems to work for me. Good luck OP.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by yumma View Post
    I found CBD was my turning point in my Long Covid recovery. I never used to go in for lotions and potions but after 9 months of long covid was willing to try anything. It seemed to be a real turning point for my recovery. I use the Vitality CBD oil 2400mg Lemon flavour. Seems to work for me. Good luck OP.
    What symptoms ?

Master

CBD tablets

Deleted
    Last edited by joe narvey; 30th October 2022 at 18:12. Reason: Answered my own question

Mrs P swears by a micellized CBD in liquid form which she adds in droplets to water or tea etc, to help with discomfort from arthritis and scoliosis. From a a firm called Iberoptima, we´ve no commercial connection to them,

https://iberoptima.com/

Master
    There have been threads about CBD previously, but I find choosing a product a nightmare, as the suppliers aren’t allowed to make recommendations.

So, if I go to the CBD Brothers website, what should I get for my elderly mother-in-law who suffers quite badly with arthritis ?

Thanks in advance,

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by joe narvey View Post
    What symptoms ?
    Extreme fatigue; needing to sleep 13+ hours per day, aches, pains, brain fog, high heart rate, shortness of breath. Probably missed a few too.

I get 99% CBD isolate from iceheadshop, it’s very cheap, wouldn’t go near H&B overpriced crap.

Blog Entries
    Extreme fatigue; needing to sleep 13+ hours per day, aches, pains, brain fog, high heart rate, shortness of breath. Probably missed a few too.
    I have a daughter with all these symptoms for over 12 moths - so will look into this

thanks,

z

I will give them a go from H&B and if they work will do a bit more research and see if I can find, a better, cheaper source, thanks all will let you know how we get on.

Master
    Some HB stuff has been reviewed and got positive responses. I don’t think they can be ruled out entirely

Master
    Any tinnitus ?

My friend is on a long covid study and it’s taking a long time for him to recover. I’m curious if I’m fancy one ever does recover.

Quote Originally Posted by joe narvey View Post
    Any tinnitus ?

My friend is on a long covid study and it’s taking a long time for him to recover. I’m curious if I’m fancy one ever does recover.
    I had tinnitus for only a brief while post Covid, but like my sense of smell it was one of the first things to clear up thankfully.

Forgot to mention dizziness and being extra clumsy too.

I use CBD oil from www.flowcbdltd.com - they have a BOGOF offer on the rest of the year (I am in no way affiliated with them!).

It’s sourced from Dutch labs and as others have noted it’s not meant to contain any THC, or no more than a trace.

I use the minty oil - tastes better than most, quite pleasant, not a chore - held under the tongue for 60 seconds. Sublingual is more effective than eating CBD products.

Needs to be strong to have much effect. You can’t really overdose on it. I buy the 15mg 30ml bottle. 6-8 drops a day (45-60mg) lasts months (each 4,500mg bottle has 600 drops).

It’s not meant to make you feel much different after taking, really. That’s the point. Certainly it won’t make you feel remotely ‘high’. The point is more to lessen the effects of whatever you’re taking it for, rather than feeling any immediately noticeable reaction after consumption.

I think it needs consistent use over a couple of weeks to really make a difference, at least that’s what I’ve found.

For me, it definitely takes the edge off anxiety, helps me sleep better and reduces inflammation.

You need to be careful who you buy from. As much to ensure you get the stated strength as avoiding THC content.

There’s a lot of argument about whether it’s effective other not - but a lot of studies that show it does have some helpful properties - but for me it makes a noticeable difference for zero hassle and little expense and that’s all that matters, really.
    Last edited by Stringer; 2nd November 2022 at 22:08.