closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Replacement pins for Deployant

Replacement pins for Deployant

Strange call out for help, but if i cant get any help here i think it will be a no go.

I have just been sent a Bremont drployant as a freebie , knowing the screw-in pins are missing and as such unusable.

I had hoped that Bremont would hold some pins in stock. Unfortunately this is the discountinued model and the replacement not having these pieces.

Is there any experts out there who could possibly point me to somewhere that may hold or poduce the pins.

I have attached a photo from a complete 20mm example i do own . I am hoping to require the two small pins that screw into themselves but also the centre piece for an 18mm .

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

No recommendations to get this deployant being usable.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    No recommendations to get this deployant being usable.

Tried Cousins I suppose.

Cousins? Not heard of those before

Grand Master
    I doubt whether a generic screw/pin will be available to match the original, this is a unique way of doing things and I`d be disappointed that Bremont can`t supply replacements given that it's a bespoke part.

The best hope is to find another way of doing the job based on available parts, and there's not enough info in the post for anyone to make constructive suggestions. If the OP looks on the Cousins website there are plenty of bracelet pins of differing types and sizes, but it'll need a bit of thought to work out a way of fixing it......plus some accurate measuring.

I have one deployant with the same fittings as that one. You might be able to bastardise something from this Cousins section (though you will still be able to see the screw heads):

https://www.cousinsuk.com/category/f...ars-end-screws

The critical dimension is likely to be the hole in the main part that the two bits need to thread through - you need to be able to know the diameter of the fattest thing you can fit through it and you will probably need digital calipers for that.

Esslinger or Ofrei might also be worth a look.
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

Thank you for advice. I have now been informed that some pairs have been found . So happy days