closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Alternative Everest bracelet

Alternative Everest bracelet

For those looking for alternatives: Uncle Seiko SARB does NOT fit the Everest PRS-25.

I tried, since I was getting desperate for a Jubilee. The curves are ok, but the lug holes are a big mismatch, so the end links doesn't connect with the watch head.

If anyone has a good Jubilee that does fit the PRS-25, please share.

Craftsman
    Quite some time ago i fitted this one that i bought off Amazon. I no longer have the watch or the bracelet .Please note though that I bought and fitted this before Timefactors actually had a Jubilee bracelet at all and i must add that there actually is no true substitute for the actual bracelets made for these watches and produced for Mr Platts.
    Last edited by silver centurian; 5th October 2023 at 19:41.

Jubilee

Not sure why it's taking Eddie so long to get more inventory? If they are made in China I would think they could pump them out like all the San Martin stuff? Anyone have a San Martin they could try on the Everest?

Quote Originally Posted by mtbmike View Post
    Not sure why it's taking Eddie so long to get more inventory? If they are made in China I would think they could pump them out like all the San Martin stuff? Anyone have a San Martin they could try on the Everest?

It's not taking so long, it's just that everything has a scheduled release date.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    It's not taking so long, it's just that everything has a scheduled release date.

Eddie
    Eddie, are you considering doing international shipping again once the next batch of jubilee bracelets arrive? Was hoping I could get one to pair with my honeycomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Eddie, are you considering doing international shipping again once the next batch of jubilee bracelets arrive? Was hoping I could get one to pair with my honeycomb.
    Yes.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Was hoping I could get one to pair with my honeycomb.
    Exactly my plan as well!

Jubilees immediately showed as sold out? I was refreshing and it went from no button to sold out! I'm pretty disappointed. Eddie, is a bigger shipment coming at some point?

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Vorpal; 15th October 2023 at 14:06.

Craftsman
    Jubilees immediately showed as sold out? I was refreshing and it went from no button to sold out! I'm pretty disappointed. Eddie, is a bigger shipment coming at some point?

They were available for a split second and I had one in my basket and completed the pay section, but it wasn’t to be. Very frustrating

That was fast!

Feel your pain gone in 10 seconds. Able to add to cart but sold out when viewing cart to check out. Eddie did say there would be a very limited supply and they must be sought after. Better luck next time.

Yep, I know how it goes! I'd had good luck in the past but it wasn't to be today. Maybe next time, I'll keep an eye out.

Journeyman
    Any other suggestions on this? Waiting for release in new year but in case I miss the opportunity I want an alternative.

Craftsman
    I'm not a big fan of the Jubilee style on the Everest line and still think the range looks way better on the Oyster style, so I'm guessing it will be the same issue in purchasing a new Oyster style bracelet from TF now the Jubilee is standard across the Everest line.

I do fancy a honeycomb model but with the Jubilee, its putting me off a little.....so we'll see at next TF store opening if I decide to try from one.

You can probably get the oyster-style bracelet on one of the quieter, non-Everest openings. I have a honeycomb from the first batch but I actually wear it on leather or rubber most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Planet Ocean View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the Jubilee style on the Everest line and still think the range looks way better on the Oyster style, so I'm guessing it will be the same issue in purchasing a new Oyster style bracelet from TF now the Jubilee is standard across the Everest line.

I do fancy a honeycomb model but with the Jubilee, its putting me off a little.....so we'll see at next TF store opening if I decide to try from one.

I got an alpha watch oyster blracelet which fits in the original sel and tapers to 16mm and strangely enough I have not yet photographed.....

Sent from my SM-M325FV using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    I’d be interested to see a pic of this @bubi

Here was my Everest on an Alpha bracelet:

Quote Originally Posted by Tom91 View Post
    I’d be interested to see a pic of this @bubi
    There are quite a few photos on the thread discussing the Everest specifically on the Alpha oyster-style bracelet.

Personally I think it's ideal for the watch.

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...Alpha-Bracelet

Journeyman
    Will try my luck this weekend grabbing a jubilee

Journeyman
    All jubilees sold out in a minute. Has added to basket but gone when putting payment details in.

Is there an alternative jubilee that fits this? Otherwise considering selling watch at this point.

All jubilees sold out in a minute. Has added to basket but gone when putting payment details in.

Is there an alternative jubilee that fits this? Otherwise considering selling watch at this point.
    I have out a few more in to stock if you want to try again now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dave from Time Factors

Timefactors Insta

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Brammer View Post
    I have out a few more in to stock if you want to try again now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You’re a star @Brammer ordered :)

0 for 3!

Glad you were able to get one. Had no idea more would be offered, frustrated I missed them again. Cannot get a good fit with the oyster without any 1/2 links. Was hoping to try the Jubilee with much smaller increments of adjustment. I'm moving on and putting my Everest's up for sale.

Last edited by mtbmike; 21st January 2024 at 18:01. Reason: missed opportunity

Glad you were able to get one. Had no idea more would be offered, frustrated I missed them again. Cannot get a good fit with the oyster without any 1/2 links. Was hoping to try the Jubilee with much smaller increments of adjustment. I'm moving on and putting my Everest's up for sale.
    Are the micro-adjusts in the clasp not enough to get a good fit? Surely there's more than a half-link of adjustment equivalent in there?
    Dave E

Skating away on the thin ice of a new day

Oh man! I forgot to post the pics!
    As a secret bonus here we go with the beaters box ;D

---
    BUBI
    @porque.racing

Jubilee

Dave, never been able to achieve a comfortable fit. Maybe the more articulating links of the Jubilee would make for a better experience. I like the Everest too much so ordered an aftermarket Seiko 5 Jubilee that may fit?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave E View Post
    Are the micro-adjusts in the clasp not enough to get a good fit? Surely there's more than a half-link of adjustment equivalent in there?

Jubilee

Tom, how's the new bracelet working out, do you prefer it to the Oyster?

You’re a star @Brammer ordered :)

Journeyman
    Enjoying the new Jubilee, makes the watch feel more elegant.

I personally prefer it on the Jubilee.

I am giving up now. I have tried for 10 and 15 months to get jubilees for my Everest and Commander respectively.
    Sold out today in seconds, again.
    I will put my watches up for sale now. I don't have enough posts to sell here, so it will be eBay, I guess.

(And since I can't post ads here: WTB 2 jubilee bracelets! Can trade for oyster bracelets!)
    Last edited by erlandh; 4th February 2024 at 15:09.

Quote Originally Posted by erlandh View Post
    I am giving up now. I have tried for 10 and 15 months to get jubilees for my Everest and Commander respectively.
    Sold out today in seconds, again.
    I will put my watches up for sale now. I don't have enough posts to sell here, so it will be eBay, I guess.

(And since I can't post ads here: WTB 2 jubilee bracelets! Can trade for oyster bracelets!)
    I am going to give the Alpha bracelet a try before selling: https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...Alpha-Bracelet

. .. looks nice on that Jubilee

The Everest Expedition looks nice on that Jubilee, I had not thought of that as an alternative for that model. Always found that as metal bracelets go that the Jubilee is amongst the most comfortable to wear and forgives a thousand blemishes and scratches unlike say an Oyster Bracelet .