closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone dealt with Watchnation?

Craftsman

Anyone dealt with Watchnation?

Sent multiple emails to them about a scratched watch I received. It’s been over a week and half now and still no response from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Ordered from them a seiko 5 gmt when they first came out. The product page had the watch as “in stock”. Waited a few days with nothing showing up and no communications. I reached out only to be told that they expected to receive the watch in a few weeks. I asked for the order to be cancelled which to be fair they did on the same day.

Blog Entries
    I've dealt with them via eBay and all was ok. Didn't need any post-sales service from them though.

According to Yell their B&M shop phone number is 01244 621704, in case you didn't have it.
    Last edited by markrlondon; 5th October 2022 at 18:21.

They aren’t great I’m afraid.

I ordered a green led Hamilton PSR only to receive a red one. By the time I had arranged to have it sent back and received by Watchnation, they said the green one was now out of stock (beginning of last week)
    They said they should get stock this week.

At the same time I noticed that I hadn’t received a refund for a returned watch ie returned 4 weeks ago and had to chase that up - although they did refund me eventually.

They did reply to emails within a couple of days

Bought one of the new Seiko 5 GMTs from them recently. Was clearly someone else's return so sent it back.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by markrlondon View Post
    I've dealt with them via eBay and all was ok. Didn't need any post-sales service from them though.

According to Yell their B&M shop phone number is 01244 621704, in case you didn't have it.
    Thanks for this. They have no number listed on there website. The live chat doesn’t work either. All they have is contact email. Will give this a try tomorrow.

I’ve been in store and it’s not great. Lots of Seiko but one lad was munching his sandwich and the other couldn’t find the actual watch I’d gone to buy.

That said, they are a real shop with real people so sooner or later you should get some response.