closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Friends Cycling blog - New Zealand to England

Friends Cycling blog - New Zealand to England

A old mate from Uni has done several crazy bike rides, his latest adventure starts in NZ, then heads to Australia and then back to the UK.

In the past he has done, Alaska to Argentina, Cairo to Cape Town, India to Laos, USA coast to coast on a tandem, various Europe trips. All whilst sleeping in tents on the side of the road and in some pretty dangerous locations!

This trip should be updated on his blog, and all his previous trips are mentioned, this is:

pedalingpanther.blogspot.com

He updates his Facebook (Simon Panther) most days, he has just finished the 600 mile ride for the north island and is in the south now before heading to Aus.

He said once he finished this trip he has cycled across the entire globe. Really inspiring that he has done all this.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Superb. I will follow this with interest.
    Cheers,

Ben

..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers

" an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

Inspiring, thanks - I look forward to following his progress.

Craftsman
    God speed

A little update, my mate is still going well, 6 months or so into his trip, he has just done India and Pakistan. Some amazing pictures and stories.

http://pedalingpanther.blogspot.com/2023/

Master
    Blog Entries
    Wow - what an adventure. Amazing and inspiring!

Thanks for sharing. An amazing journey and enjoyable read.

Well he made it back, got to Calais a few days ago, crazy guy cycling over the European Alps in the middle of winter, some amazing pics and videos on his facebook (Simon Panther). Took him 1 year and 2 months to cycle back, with some breaks in between. His blog does not look to be updated as yet but I am sure he will shortly.

His way back went via:

Pakistan, Georgia, Armenia, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, (Cyrus - a slight detour), Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Switzerland, France

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by NikGixer750 View Post
    Well he made it back, got to Calais a few days ago, crazy guy cycling over the European Alps in the middle of winter, some amazing pics and videos on his facebook (Simon Panther). Took him 1 year and 2 months to cycle back, with some breaks in between. His blog does not look to be updated as yet but I am sure he will shortly.

His way back went via:

Pakistan, Georgia, Armenia, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, (Cyrus - a slight detour), Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Switzerland, France
    A huge achievement. I find it amazing that there are people like your friend willing to take on these challenges. Fair play to him.

Sent from my SM-A145R using TZ-UK mobile app

He posted his road map of his 3 main trips. 60k miles finished.

He is also raising funds for breast cancer as his cousin recently passed away.

https://www.justgiving.com/page/our-beautiful-helen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk