closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Just look at the state of that collection!

  1. #1

    Just look at the state of that collection!

    Quiet afternoon watching the rain so I thought a group shot was in order, recent ish incomings are the Boctok, 1963, and the CWC.

    No Seiko, no Rolex, no forum favourites, no focus! I just buy what looks good to my eye.







    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  2. #2
    Loving the look of the Hamilton top left, is that a old model ?

  3. #3
    The hamilton in the middle has been on my list to potentially buy for the last 10 years! always love those

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Loving the look of the Hamilton top left, is that a old model ?
    It is, discontinued a few years ago. Itís a Pan Europ, bit of a beast at 45mm but wears well due to the short ish lugs and the small dial.


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by NikGixer750 View Post
    The hamilton in the middle has been on my list to potentially buy for the last 10 years! always love those
    Itís a lovely watch, built like a tank and super accurate. Unfortunately my lad is taking a fancy to it!


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Quality Man View Post
    I just buy what looks good to my eye.
    Which is exactly the point

  7. #7
    I love the Hamiltons and this has made me want the Jazzmaster again, I also want a Pan Europe but in Blue if possible.

    You rarely see any for sale but I don't mind waiting for the right watch.

    Sent from a technical device.

  8. #8
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,081
    Nice collection of under the radar pieces by and large.

  9. #9
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Fleet
    Posts
    187
    Loving the Pan Europe !!

  10. #10
    Master Jon Kenney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    3,897
    Quote Originally Posted by sickie View Post
    I love the Hamiltons and this has made me want the Jazzmaster again, I also want a Pan Europe but in Blue if possible.

    You rarely see any for sale but I don't mind waiting for the right watch.

    Sent from a technical device.
    I may be able to help you there at some point.
    I have a three hander thatís not been touched for a few years.


  11. #11
    Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lincoln
    Posts
    2,046
    Very nice watches the pan Europ and the chrono variant, great value, really accurate and monstrous power reserve

    Sent from my CPH2357 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Kenney View Post
    I may be able to help you there at some point.
    I have a three hander thatís not been touched for a few years.

    Thank you for the offer but it's the chronograph I would be after.
    Either way there are 2 other watches on my list before I actually hunt one down.

    Sent from a technical device.

  13. #13
    Thanks for the comments all.


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  14. #14
    Master Filterlab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Royston Vasey
    Posts
    5,789
    I love the Pan Europ, and I'm also taken very much by the Christopher Ward compressor. It's very nice! What model is it?

    It's only the second CW that's actually interested me.

  15. #15
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Devon, UK
    Posts
    1,193
    Really nice mix. My favourites are the Seamaster and the Hamilton on the far left.

    That iteration of Seamaster is actually my favourite of all of them, it is bloody lovely, hope to have one one day.

  16. #16
    Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,758
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by watchstudent View Post
    That iteration of Seamaster is actually my favourite of all of them, it is bloody lovely, hope to have one one day.
    Same, kick myself I didn;t pick up a glossy dial SM when they were cheap. Fantastic every day watch

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    I love the Pan Europ, and I'm also taken very much by the Christopher Ward compressor. It's very nice! What model is it?

    It's only the second CW that's actually interested me.
    Thanks, the CW is the C65 Super Compressor, that dial colour (called black sand) is now discontinued. Until this model CW did nothing for me, but Iím very glad I took the plunge with this one, bought in the sale so great value for money. Case finishing especially is well above the money I paid.


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by watchstudent View Post
    Really nice mix. My favourites are the Seamaster and the Hamilton on the far left.

    That iteration of Seamaster is actually my favourite of all of them, it is bloody lovely, hope to have one one day.
    Thanks, this version of the Seamaster is just about perfect in my eyes.


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information